BY FISHER-PRICE

Ages 9-36 months Who’s ready to wiggle and dance?  The Dance & Play Puppy comes to life with baby-friendly motions, lively songs, irresistible wiggles and plenty of interactive learning fun! Two modes of play help baby learn through songs, phrases, movement and games. Puppy guides baby through motions to foster language development and how to follow directions. And there are plenty of surprises to delight baby—like ears that move up and down! Interactive learning •    Two modes of play help baby learn through motion & music, or just wiggle, sing & have fun! Easy-to-follow motions •    Puppy guides baby through motions, fostering language development & understanding how to follow directions Blows kisses & says I love you! •    Playing with a cheerful friend is a great way to introduce social skills see more...

• Do you think this toy really teaches children ? 3 Answers
Ashley C.
Oakland, TN
I got this for my LO when he was almost a year old and he didn't care much for it. He just turned 3 and he plays with it more now. He loves to sing along with the songs!
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Its a cute toy and young kids seem to really like them most kids love anything that sings and makes some kind of noise I just wish that the songs last longer
Oris J.
Beacon, NY
My daughters love this puppy. I bought this for my daughter when she was three and now that we have a one year old they fight over who is going to play with it first. They love the interaction and music.
Mandy B.
Little Rock, AR
Only being able to use it while it is sitting on a flat surface did not work for my active boys. We heard it says Oops way more than we heard it sing.
Solange C.
Hamilton, OH
My baby has the girl's version of the Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Dance & Play Puppy. It is more pink and purple and she just loves it. She laughs every time we turn it on. It is priceless.
Alyssa B.
If you get one that will actually sing the songs it is a neat learning toy. We have had two that stop singing and just goes "uh oh" and giggles as if it is upside down. The gears are very loud on ours that it was difficult to hear the songs, when they played.
Katie F.
I purchased this for my niece as a Christmas gift and she absolutely loves it. I have also seen it at other friends houses with their kids so it is very popular.
Christina C.
The Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Dance & Play Puppy was not a hit with our daughter. She played with it a few times and then hasn't for months. Not very entertaining.
Mary N Gil R.
visalia, CA
My daughter loved this toy. she would even dance with it!! it is super cute. every time she plays with it she really enjoys herself
Kirsten M.
My son got one of these for his first birthday. He has had it for a year now. He loves it, he loves to sing and dance with it!
Desiree U.
Do you think this toy really teaches children ?