BY FISHER-PRICE

Ages 9-36 months Who’s ready to wiggle and dance?  The Dance & Play Puppy comes to life with baby-friendly motions, lively songs, irresistible wiggles and plenty of interactive learning fun! Two modes of play help baby learn through songs, phrases, movement and games. Puppy guides baby through motions to foster language development and how to follow directions. And there are plenty of surprises to delight baby—like ears that move up and down! Interactive learning •    Two modes of play help baby learn through motion & music, or just wiggle, sing & have fun! Easy-to-follow motions •    Puppy guides baby through motions, fostering language development & understanding how to follow directions Blows kisses & says I love you! •    Playing with a cheerful friend is a great way to introduce social skills see more...

• Do you think this toy really teaches children ? 3 Answers
Desiree U.
My son loves this toy and he sings along with it. Price wise, it was average, not too cheap and not too expensive. It's great for a gift to a child around the ages of 2-5, maybe more on the four year old border. I would recommend this toy for anyone with a child that likes singing.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Chelmsford, MA
My son received this for Christmas when he was 4 months old. He loved it then and still loves it now at 10 months. When he first got it he would sit in his Boppy and laugh now he gets up and dances along with it! I am not huge on noisy baby toys but this one really doesn't bother me.
Britni V.
Britni V.
Alexandria, VA
We bought one of these at a consignment sale and my six-month old loved that it was soft, talked to him, and lit up. It was the perfect combination of all things for his age.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Benson, NC
My son received this as a gift last christmas. I have not been impressed. The mechanical sounds of the puppy moving are so loud that you can barely hear what the dog is saying unless it's on the loud setting. Also, anytime the dog falls over it stops singing or talking and says "uh oh." I mean what toddler isn't going to knock a talking puppy over? Please don't waste your money on this toy
member-12c91914f
member-12c91914f
Brooks, KY
My daugher loved this for a few months. after a w hile she got board and it has sit in her toy box.when the batteries start to die it is creepy.
yazmin  p.
yazmin p.
My daughter got the girl puppy her last Christmas she loved it. She began dancing with this puppy.
Caylah C.
Caylah C.
Armstrong, MO
My son and hadicapped brother each got one for Christmas and my sons didn't work properly but they both loved the one that did work!
Caley G.
Caley G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This toy is fun to watch and that is about it. Babies and toddlers want to hold toys not just watch them. The batteries died, and this toy was put away and not brought back out. My son never played with it. Got it at 6 months. Put away after he was a year old.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
We just received this for my daughters first birthday. I loved the baby version so thought this one would be great too. My daughter seems to like it - she will dance along with him and clap her hands. The only thing I don't really like about it is that the mechanical parts that make him move are so loud it is almost hard to hear what the dog is singing.
Christina V.
Christina V.
Wappingers Falls, NY
My daughter loves interacting with this toy, but it leaves a lot to be desired for me. It's difficult to turn off (even touching its foot on the off button doesn't always work) and it keeps going on and on when no one interacts with it for a couple minutes. It's loud and even its lowest setting isn't too low. But alas, my daughter loves it, as I hear most children do.
Desiree U.
Do you think this toy really teaches children ?