BY FISHER-PRICE

Ages 9-36 months Who’s ready to wiggle and dance?  The Dance & Play Puppy comes to life with baby-friendly motions, lively songs, irresistible wiggles and plenty of interactive learning fun! Two modes of play help baby learn through songs, phrases, movement and games. Puppy guides baby through motions to foster language development and how to follow directions. And there are plenty of surprises to delight baby—like ears that move up and down! Interactive learning •    Two modes of play help baby learn through motion & music, or just wiggle, sing & have fun! Easy-to-follow motions •    Puppy guides baby through motions, fostering language development & understanding how to follow directions Blows kisses & says I love you! •    Playing with a cheerful friend is a great way to introduce social skills see more...

• Do you think this toy really teaches children ? 3 Answers
Britni V.
Alexandria, VA
We bought one of these at a consignment sale and my six-month old loved that it was soft, talked to him, and lit up. It was the perfect combination of all things for his age.
Ashley C.
Oakland , TN
I got this for my LO when he was almost a year old and he didn't care much for it. He just turned 3 and he plays with it more now. He loves to sing along with the songs!
Katie F.
I purchased this for my niece as a Christmas gift and she absolutely loves it. I have also seen it at other friends houses with their kids so it is very popular.
Oris J.
Beacon, NY
My daughters love this puppy. I bought this for my daughter when she was three and now that we have a one year old they fight over who is going to play with it first. They love the interaction and music.
Solange C.
Hamilton, OH
My baby has the girl's version of the Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Dance & Play Puppy. It is more pink and purple and she just loves it. She laughs every time we turn it on. It is priceless.
Alyssa B.
If you get one that will actually sing the songs it is a neat learning toy. We have had two that stop singing and just goes "uh oh" and giggles as if it is upside down. The gears are very loud on ours that it was difficult to hear the songs, when they played.
Christina C.
The Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Dance & Play Puppy was not a hit with our daughter. She played with it a few times and then hasn't for months. Not very entertaining.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Its a cute toy and young kids seem to really like them most kids love anything that sings and makes some kind of noise I just wish that the songs last longer
Mandy B.
Little Rock, AR
Only being able to use it while it is sitting on a flat surface did not work for my active boys. We heard it says Oops way more than we heard it sing.
Cooky W.
Brooks, KY
My daugher loved this for a few months. after a w hile she got board and it has sit in her toy box.when the batteries start to die it is creepy.
Desiree U.
Do you think this toy really teaches children ?