BY FISHER-PRICE

Ages 9-36 months Who’s ready to wiggle and dance?  The Dance & Play Puppy comes to life with baby-friendly motions, lively songs, irresistible wiggles and plenty of interactive learning fun! Two modes of play help baby learn through songs, phrases, movement and games. Puppy guides baby through motions to foster language development and how to follow directions. And there are plenty of surprises to delight baby—like ears that move up and down! Interactive learning •    Two modes of play help baby learn through motion & music, or just wiggle, sing & have fun! Easy-to-follow motions •    Puppy guides baby through motions, fostering language development & understanding how to follow directions Blows kisses & says I love you! •    Playing with a cheerful friend is a great way to introduce social skills see more...

• Do you think this toy really teaches children ? 3 Answers
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
My son received this at 9 months and is 16 months now. He loves playing with it and dancing along. I think it's great for him to learn to clap and I sing along with it and do motions so he sees what certain words mean. My son even hugs the puppy. Fun stuff. =)
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
My son got one of these for his first birthday. He has had it for a year now. He loves it, he loves to sing and dance with it!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbia, SC
We got this for our son for Christmas and he loves dancing and interacting with it along with our 3 yr old daughter
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Oakland , TN
I got this for my LO when he was almost a year old and he didn't care much for it. He just turned 3 and he plays with it more now. He loves to sing along with the songs!
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Benson, NC
My son received this as a gift last christmas. I have not been impressed. The mechanical sounds of the puppy moving are so loud that you can barely hear what the dog is saying unless it's on the loud setting. Also, anytime the dog falls over it stops singing or talking and says "uh oh." I mean what toddler isn't going to knock a talking puppy over? Please don't waste your money on this toy
yazmin G.
yazmin G.
Lacey, WA
Its not too heavy my toddler carries hers around like nothing. the loves the songs that the bear sings. it teaches her the body parts. she loves it. i would it more if it taught her some spanish.
Kaleigh C.
Kaleigh C.
Belton, MO
It's a cute & somewhat educational toy... but the whirring sound of the dog moving is louder than the music and it's annoying. The kids still like it though, that's all that matters
Desiree U.
My son loves this toy and he sings along with it. Price wise, it was average, not too cheap and not too expensive. It's great for a gift to a child around the ages of 2-5, maybe more on the four year old border. I would recommend this toy for anyone with a child that likes singing.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Chelmsford, MA
My son received this for Christmas when he was 4 months old. He loved it then and still loves it now at 10 months. When he first got it he would sit in his Boppy and laugh now he gets up and dances along with it! I am not huge on noisy baby toys but this one really doesn't bother me.
member-12c91914f
member-12c91914f
Brooks, KY
My daugher loved this for a few months. after a w hile she got board and it has sit in her toy box.when the batteries start to die it is creepy.
Desiree U.
Do you think this toy really teaches children ?