BY FISHER-PRICE

Ages 9-36 months Who’s ready to wiggle and dance?  The Dance & Play Puppy comes to life with baby-friendly motions, lively songs, irresistible wiggles and plenty of interactive learning fun! Two modes of play help baby learn through songs, phrases, movement and games. Puppy guides baby through motions to foster language development and how to follow directions. And there are plenty of surprises to delight baby—like ears that move up and down! Interactive learning •    Two modes of play help baby learn through motion & music, or just wiggle, sing & have fun! Easy-to-follow motions •    Puppy guides baby through motions, fostering language development & understanding how to follow directions Blows kisses & says I love you! •    Playing with a cheerful friend is a great way to introduce social skills see more...

• Do you think this toy really teaches children ? 3 Answers
Sarah E.
Abingdon, MD
I had this puppy and the leapfrog Scout as well, and both my son and I preferred Scout. For some reason this puppy got on my nerves a little. Good thing is this puppy can be gender neutral, Scout was geared more towards boys with a Violet version for girls.
Nicole E.
Ocala, FL
My daughter loves her puppy! She loves anything with music. Her puppy has been through a lot. She has thrown it, dropped it, slammed it down, and it still works like brand new! I always joke that my child should be a toy tester. So it is very durable!
Stephanie  P.
This is a great learning toy for toddlers, but if they aren't ready for it it could be scary for them. My son cried when he first got his, but after a few months my mom brought it back out for him to play with and it didn't scare him then.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
My son loves this. he like the fact that it makes dancing movement and claps.. actually helped with teaching him to clap...only thing the phrases or songs are short but either way a baby loves it
yazmin G.
Lacey, WA
Its not too heavy my toddler carries hers around like nothing. the loves the songs that the bear sings. it teaches her the body parts. she loves it. i would it more if it taught her some spanish.
Caley G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This toy is fun to watch and that is about it. Babies and toddlers want to hold toys not just watch them. The batteries died, and this toy was put away and not brought back out. My son never played with it. Got it at 6 months. Put away after he was a year old.
Kaleigh C.
Belton, MO
It's a cute & somewhat educational toy... but the whirring sound of the dog moving is louder than the music and it's annoying. The kids still like it though, that's all that matters
BRITTANEY A.
Saint paul, MN
I love this toy and so does my LOL she plays with it all the time and dances along. It's a must have. She likestrel to press different parts and get a response or a song, it's great
Chelsea E.
It's definitely entertaining, but I wouldn't go as far as to call it educational. Overall both my kids liked it when they were both around 9 months, but after that lost interest.
Britni V.
Alexandria, VA
We bought one of these at a consignment sale and my six-month old loved that it was soft, talked to him, and lit up. It was the perfect combination of all things for his age.
Desiree U.
Do you think this toy really teaches children ?