BY FISHER-PRICE

Ages 9-36 months Who’s ready to wiggle and dance?  The Dance & Play Puppy comes to life with baby-friendly motions, lively songs, irresistible wiggles and plenty of interactive learning fun! Two modes of play help baby learn through songs, phrases, movement and games. Puppy guides baby through motions to foster language development and how to follow directions. And there are plenty of surprises to delight baby—like ears that move up and down! Interactive learning •    Two modes of play help baby learn through motion & music, or just wiggle, sing & have fun! Easy-to-follow motions •    Puppy guides baby through motions, fostering language development & understanding how to follow directions Blows kisses & says I love you! •    Playing with a cheerful friend is a great way to introduce social skills see more...

• Do you think this toy really teaches children ? 3 Answers
Becky H.
Haskell, OK
My kids are too old for this, but I did buy one for my neice for her birthday. I know she loved it. She had so much fun playing with it. She would dance and move with it. So cute!
Katie F.
I purchased this for my niece as a Christmas gift and she absolutely loves it. I have also seen it at other friends houses with their kids so it is very popular.
Alyssa B.
If you get one that will actually sing the songs it is a neat learning toy. We have had two that stop singing and just goes "uh oh" and giggles as if it is upside down. The gears are very loud on ours that it was difficult to hear the songs, when they played.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Its a cute toy and young kids seem to really like them most kids love anything that sings and makes some kind of noise I just wish that the songs last longer
Carina S.
I purchased this as a gift for a family friend's son for his 1st birthday. He absolutely loved it. He would clap and dance along with the dog!
Miranda W.
Neither of my girls really enjoyed this toy. My oldest played with it for maybe a week and them never touched it again.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
My daughter loved this dog, she would clap and dance with it and the buttons were easy for her to activate!
Caylah C.
Armstrong, MO
My son and hadicapped brother each got one for Christmas and my sons didn't work properly but they both loved the one that did work!
Alisha W.
Pueblo, CO
My son could play with this thing for hours. It's cute for the first 30 minutes but after that I'm about to go insane. My wonderful M-I-L thinks it's funny to give my son loud battery operated toys. This one was so loud she accidentally bought us two. haha But really - He loves it, it keeps him from getting cranky, and it helps him learn.
Mandy B.
Little Rock, AR
Only being able to use it while it is sitting on a flat surface did not work for my active boys. We heard it says Oops way more than we heard it sing.
Desiree U.
Do you think this toy really teaches children ?