BY FISHER-PRICE

Ages 9-36 months Who’s ready to wiggle and dance?  The Dance & Play Puppy comes to life with baby-friendly motions, lively songs, irresistible wiggles and plenty of interactive learning fun! Two modes of play help baby learn through songs, phrases, movement and games. Puppy guides baby through motions to foster language development and how to follow directions. And there are plenty of surprises to delight baby—like ears that move up and down! Interactive learning •    Two modes of play help baby learn through motion & music, or just wiggle, sing & have fun! Easy-to-follow motions •    Puppy guides baby through motions, fostering language development & understanding how to follow directions Blows kisses & says I love you! •    Playing with a cheerful friend is a great way to introduce social skills see more...

• Do you think this toy really teaches children ? 3 Answers
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Its a cute toy and young kids seem to really like them most kids love anything that sings and makes some kind of noise I just wish that the songs last longer
Katie F.
Katie F.
I purchased this for my niece as a Christmas gift and she absolutely loves it. I have also seen it at other friends houses with their kids so it is very popular.
Carina S.
Carina S.
I purchased this as a gift for a family friend's son for his 1st birthday. He absolutely loved it. He would clap and dance along with the dog!
Fawn B.
Fawn B.
Midland, MI
My daughter just loved her dance &play puppy.makes a great gift for little ones!
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Bremerton, WA
My son loves his Puppy! He thinks that it is hilarious every time he falls down and says "Oopsies!" Sometimes I catch him playing with him in the dark instead of asleep in his bed! The only thing is that after less than a year, at night we have to make sure it is shut off, otherwise it will talk periodically for no apparen't reason.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbia, SC
We got this for our son for Christmas and he loves dancing and interacting with it along with our 3 yr old daughter
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Abingdon, MD
I had this puppy and the leapfrog Scout as well, and both my son and I preferred Scout. For some reason this puppy got on my nerves a little. Good thing is this puppy can be gender neutral, Scout was geared more towards boys with a Violet version for girls.
Nely R.
Nely R.
Canyon country, Ca
Cute puppy for the little one it teaches numbers, letter and some song. It does use a lot of batteries and it could be on the robotic side lol.
Ashlee F.
Ashlee F.
New Cumberland, PA
Cute toy but doesn't hold my sons attention very long. He loves watching the dog patty cake though :)
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
My son got one of these for his first birthday. He has had it for a year now. He loves it, he loves to sing and dance with it!
Desiree U.
Desiree U.
Do you think this toy really teaches children ?