BY FISHER-PRICE

Adorable, Interactive Laugh Learn Puppy Learning Toy for Baby 2 Entertains with 10+ Sung-Songs, Tunes, Phrases 3 Use with iPhone or iPod Touch The Apptivity Puppy is an interactive plush, learning toy for baby, featuring the adorable Laugh Learn Puppy, that also lets babies enjoy their very own apps on mom or dads iPhone or iPod touch! Simply place the Apple device into the case located on Puppy s stomach, and twist the lock. Baby can squeeze Puppy s hands and feet to interact with the app, which teaches baby about colors, numbers, animals and much more! Puppy entertains baby with 10+ sung-songs, tunes, and phrases without a device inside. Apple products not included. Compatible with iPhone 1G, 3G, 3GS, 4G, 4S, 5 and iPod Touch 3G and 4G. Download free Fisher-Price Laugh Learn apps from the App Store on iTunes. see more...

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Apptivity Puppy, 1 ea
  • "The phone compartment really keeps your phone safe I was hesitant at first because my son loves to throw things but it works perfect." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves her Fisher Price puppy!" in 1 review
  • "Kids love phones and this keeps your phone safe while little one plays with it." in 1 review
Taylor B.
My son absolutely loved this toy! This actually really helped him with his abc's. Just download te app and put your phone inside and they can interact with it. The phone compartment really keeps your phone safe I was hesitant at first because my son loves to throw things but it works perfect. The only downside is he always wanted my phone lol.
Amanda D.
Maryville, TN
I haven't used this product but my son has a lot of the Fisher Price toys and Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Puppy and he loves it. He laughs and sings, dances and laughs himself. I would recommend any Fisher Price product to anyone. They are wonderful toys! ;)
Alisha C.
Medford, OR
Such a perfect toy to keep in the diaper bag! Kids love phones and this keeps your phone safe while little one plays with it. Lots of interactive education fun!
Amber T.
My daughter got this for Christmas 2 years ago and loved it! It was her favorite toy for a long time!! It's not quite as good as the v tech one but still great!
Tiffany D.
Conroe, TX
My baby loves this toy. She plays with it during tummy time! I like that it has a variety of things. He sings, teaches the ABC's and more!
Sondra M.
Both girls loved this toy. Mostly bc both girls love my phone. This is a way they can learn and play. And my phone be safe
Mckenzie J.
Nancy, KY
I've never used this toy before but I'm sure my daughter would absolutely love it!! I would love to get one for her!
Daniela S.
Hello, really a great toy, buy it for my nephew for Christmas and I loved him, kids today are technological.
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
I didn't like this. My son didn't care for it either. He would always get my phone out of it somehow.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
My daughter got one as a gift and she really liked playing with it and it kept my phone safe.