BY FISHER-PRICE #65 in Baby Toys

This sturdy case will protect your iPhone or iPod touch from dribbles, drool, and unwanted call-making. Busy beads and a mirror add baby-appropriate play. And free Laugh & Learn™ apps mean plenty of learning fun! Durable case is compatible with: iPhone®, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 iPod touch® 2nd, 3rd & 4th generation Your device locks securely inside case to protect against: •    Baby’s dribbles & drool •    Teething •    Unwanted pressing of home button Three Fisher-Price learning apps—just right for baby! Download from the App Store—no purchase needed. Develop & Learn Activities to explore •    Help baby practice eye-hand coordination Textured handles & rattle beads •. see more...

• Do you have to put an iPod inside or out comes with the electronic?2 Answers
Buy on buybuy ...
  • "You have the option to allow little ones to touch the Home button to cover it up by flipping the case one way or upside down." in 5 reviews
Cassadee L.
It is all fun and games until someone tries to call your phone. This is a fun product! It was a bit expensive for what it is. You still have to have the phone and then get the apps that go with the product! It is a fun product for when kiddo wants to use you phone to play, but you do t want them to break it. Con: my issue is the hard plastic screen can a bit difficult for adult fingers to use. Also if you have a case on your phone, you need to take the case off before putting in the toy.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Mega Parent Expert
This is such an amazing idea! First off the handles so the baby can hold on! Second all the Awsome apps on our phones these days your hesitant to let the baby play with because your phone costs so much is no longer a worry! Protects the phone from slobber and getting thrown or broken!
Megan D.
BUY THIS!

We received it as a gift, and have been using it almost daily. We had an old iPhone that was no longer used, and loaded it up with our son's favorite shows. It is perfect for him to hold in his little hands. It keeps him entertained in the car, at a restaurant, in line, in a waiting room.... Any time we have tried everything else and are about to lose our sanity.
Ashlee S.
This is such a great case for our kids! I have used it on an old iPod touch. I can load up age appropriate games, movies, or music, slide the iPod into the case and I don't have to worry about them getting into anything else on the device. It also protects it from spills and falls! This is a great product!
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
Still use this with our two year old! She loves to play interactive games and this keeps sticky finger prints off your phone!
Lisa B.
Chattanooga, TN
This is good size for little hands. My baby loved chewing on the rubber and as he got older playing with as a toy phone
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
Perfect way to have your baby learn their body parts. My daughter enjoyed playing with this.
Jennifer J.
El Centro, CA
Really love this toy for my baby. I love how this toy works. He really loves playing with it.
Alexandria B.
Manchester, Mi
My son loves to play with my iPhone, but he's really rough with it. Whenever I let him play with it he throws it around and chews on it. I got this case for him to play with and he loves it, even when my phone isn't in it! The only down side is that its hard to get open.
Sharon L.
Naugatuck, CT
Great concept but unless your Little One has her/his own iPod touch or iPhone. It is kind of annoying to take the phone/pod in and out. For the amount of time my son played with it- it wasn't worth using. I would spend more time searching for something to "unlock" the case, arranging my phone right side up and then closing it than my son played with it. I will try it again once he is older. It was a waste for a young todder.
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Mega Parent Expert
Do you have to put an iPod inside or out comes with the electronic?