Add a Photo

By FISHER-PRICE
#57 in Baby Toys
This sturdy case will protect your iPhone or iPod touch from dribbles, drool, and unwanted call-making. Busy beads and a mirror add baby-appropriate play. And free Laugh & Learn™ apps mean plenty of learning fun! Durable case is compatible with: iPhone®, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 iPod touch® 2nd, 3rd & 4th generation Your device locks securely inside case to protect against: •    Baby’s dribbles & drool •    Teething •    Unwanted pressing of home button Three Fisher-Price learning apps—just right for baby! Download from the App Store—no purchase needed. Develop & Learn Activities to explore •    Help baby practice eye-hand coordination Textured handles & rattle beads •.
Megan D.
Megan D.
BUY THIS!

We received it as a gift, and have been using it almost daily. We had an old iPhone that was no longer used, and loaded it up with our son's favorite shows. It is perfect for him to hold in his little hands. It keeps him entertained in the car, at a restaurant, in line, in a waiting room.... Any time we have tried everything else and are about to lose our sanity.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
This is such an amazing idea! First off the handles so the baby can hold on! Second all the Awsome apps on our phones these days your hesitant to let the baby play with because your phone costs so much is no longer a worry! Protects the phone from slobber and getting thrown or broken!
Dakode B.
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
Still use this with our two year old! She loves to play interactive games and this keeps sticky finger prints off your phone!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
Perfect way to have your baby learn their body parts. My daughter enjoyed playing with this.
Cassadee L.
Cassadee L.
It is all fun and games until someone tries to call your phone. This is a fun product! It was a bit expensive for what it is. You still have to have the phone and then get the apps that go with the product! It is a fun product for when kiddo wants to use you phone to play, but you do t want them to break it. Con: my issue is the hard plastic screen can a bit difficult for adult fingers to use. Also if you have a case on your phone, you need to take the case off before putting in the toy.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Chattanooga, TN
This is good size for little hands. My baby loved chewing on the rubber and as he got older playing with as a toy phone
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Naugatuck, CT
Great concept but unless your Little One has her/his own iPod touch or iPhone. It is kind of annoying to take the phone/pod in and out. For the amount of time my son played with it- it wasn't worth using. I would spend more time searching for something to "unlock" the case, arranging my phone right side up and then closing it than my son played with it. I will try it again once he is older. It was a waste for a young todder.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
This protects ur phone so well. esp if your baby is a phone baby.... my son loves this and will play with it as a regular toy or for the games on my phone. you can download apps that ur baby can play with.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
El Centro, CA
Really love this toy for my baby. I love how this toy works. He really loves playing with it.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Apple Valley, CA
I live this toy/case is very cool since my daughter likes to play with my phone a lot.... She can drop it and the phone stays fine.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Do you have to put an iPod inside or out comes with the electronic?