BY FISHER-PRICE #64 in Baby Toys

This sturdy case will protect your iPhone or iPod touch from dribbles, drool, and unwanted call-making. Busy beads and a mirror add baby-appropriate play. And free Laugh & Learn™ apps mean plenty of learning fun! Durable case is compatible with: iPhone®, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 iPod touch® 2nd, 3rd & 4th generation Your device locks securely inside case to protect against: •    Baby’s dribbles & drool •    Teething •    Unwanted pressing of home button Three Fisher-Price learning apps—just right for baby! Download from the App Store—no purchase needed. Develop & Learn Activities to explore •    Help baby practice eye-hand coordination Textured handles & rattle beads •. see more...

• Do you have to put an iPod inside or out comes with the electronic?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "You have the option to allow little ones to touch the Home button to cover it up by flipping the case one way or upside down." in 5 reviews
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Mega Parent Expert
This is such an amazing idea! First off the handles so the baby can hold on! Second all the Awsome apps on our phones these days your hesitant to let the baby play with because your phone costs so much is no longer a worry! Protects the phone from slobber and getting thrown or broken!
Dakode B.
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
Still use this with our two year old! She loves to play interactive games and this keeps sticky finger prints off your phone!
Cassadee L.
Cassadee L.
It is all fun and games until someone tries to call your phone. This is a fun product! It was a bit expensive for what it is. You still have to have the phone and then get the apps that go with the product! It is a fun product for when kiddo wants to use you phone to play, but you do t want them to break it. Con: my issue is the hard plastic screen can a bit difficult for adult fingers to use. Also if you have a case on your phone, you need to take the case off before putting in the toy.
Megan D.
Megan D.
BUY THIS!

We received it as a gift, and have been using it almost daily. We had an old iPhone that was no longer used, and loaded it up with our son's favorite shows. It is perfect for him to hold in his little hands. It keeps him entertained in the car, at a restaurant, in line, in a waiting room.... Any time we have tried everything else and are about to lose our sanity.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
Perfect way to have your baby learn their body parts. My daughter enjoyed playing with this.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Chattanooga, TN
This is good size for little hands. My baby loved chewing on the rubber and as he got older playing with as a toy phone
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
El Centro, CA
Really love this toy for my baby. I love how this toy works. He really loves playing with it.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Kuna, ID
I wish I had found this sooner! My iPod had already accumulated some scratches by the time I found this treasure, but now it is safe and sound. This has protected my iPod through drops and throwing and drool (SOOOO MUCH DROOL) and even more. My son loves playing games on this, and the best part is he can't hit the home button that he loves so much.
Martha C.
Martha C.
Pasadena, TX
I LOVE using this! My little girl loves to hit the home button and exits out of the apps all the times. This way now I can block her from that and she can stay in the app. I wish it was easier to open to place the phone in and out.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Union city, Tn
This doesn't offer much protection, in my opinion. It does keep my LO from slobbering in ports, though. It's difficult to touch the home button through the screen. It's very inconvenient that I have to remove the iPod from the case to charge it every night. It's lightweight, though, and she seems to really enjoy it.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Do you have to put an iPod inside or out comes with the electronic?