BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Gyms & Play Mats

Jump Around The Forest Jumperoo s comfortable rotating seat provides a safe place for baby to play 2 Moving, spinning and jumping in a baby jumper enhances large motor skills 3 Baby jumper s colorful Rainforest toys fun music stimulate your child s visual and auditory senses 4 No doorway required with this baby jumper 5 Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging 6 Peace of mind safe jumping fun for baby Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo Bouncer. This new Jumperoo is Rainforest-themed and has exciting added features. A new frame opens the top and allows for the seat to rotate 360 degrees so baby can play and interact from any angle. A comfortable bouncy seat and fun toys at five locations on the platform engage baby all the way around! An electronic toy at the front has motion, music and lights and is activated by baby spinning a drum. The main toy area also features see more...

• What ages is this beneficial for?3 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for a 4 month year old?2 Answers
  • Anyone else's kiddo sleep in their jumperoo? Haha apparently it's...2 Answers
Fisher Price Jumperoos
  • "My boy likes this jumparoo and it keeps him occupied for about 15 minutes so I can quickly get things done, and not have to watch him (now that he's mobile)." in 12 reviews
  • "I have to say as the parent the music gets to be a bit much after awhile but it was a great place for my daughter to hang out while I got things done around the house. " in 10 reviews
  • "He not really 'playing' yet (we started putting him in it early because he wanted to be upright and not lying down), but he likes to look at the bright colors and he bounces himself around." in 10 reviews
  • "My baby would actually wear herself out in this to the point that she would try to fall asleep." in 7 reviews
  • "This was a total life saver when my son got to the point where he wanted to sit upright but couldn't on his own." in 6 reviews
Amber A.
San Diego
Review for: Rainforest
We love this jumper. My 7 month old is an active little girl and loves getting into everything but I can put her in this and it keeps her in one place and entertained for a good 20 minutes or so. She loves to bounce in it and when she gets tired if that the different toys around her keep her occupied. It also seems to help when she is constipated, I swear I let her bounce for a but and it loosens things up for her. Great toy
Jessica M.
Lake Linden, MI
Mega Parent Expert
The Fisher Price Jumperoo is my baby's favorite toy. The toys and music are entertaining and great at stimulating. The adjusting hight allows for this product to be used for a long time. It is made out of very strong material and we'll worth the price. It is easy to clean and take apart. We even take it outside to enjoy the sun. This product will continue to be a staple baby toy in our home.
Zury R.
Charleston
Review for: Discover 'N Grow
My son had this when he was a little he loved it, by if I do end up having another baby I will for sure purchase it again  , he will have hours of entartament  and learning the different sounds and colors and I will recommend it to other mommy's to be ....
Natalie K.
Mega Parent Expert
This was the one of the best purchases! Our daughter used it for a long time and it would keep her busy when i needed some time to rest/ clean the house. There are three heights so it grows. She would jump and jump! My daughter liked all the toys, some play musics and other same sounds. It was two volumes which is really nice.
Kim c.
Columbiana, AL
Review for: Rainforest
My son loved this jumperoo he would play in this for hours it had a lot of things on it to occupy him and it plays music everytime he would bounce. It worked wonders definitely recommend buying this;
Madison B.
Bremerton, WA
Mega Parent Expert
This is my first baby so it's my first time experiencing a product like this. My baby is finally tall enough to reach the floor and she LOVES It! The bright colors and gadgets keeps her busy long enough for me to get things done around the home. She is in a stage where she is attached to me but this jumperoo keeps her distracted enough to not miss me. Highly recommend!
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Mega Parent Expert
This is a fantastic toy! My son started using it when he was about 6 months old and from the beginning he loved it. When he learned to bounce on it, he used to have a really good time in there and my husband and I did to, watching him. I think it's very well build and seems very safe for a baby. Highly recommend.
Tiffany M.
Graysville, TN
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter absolutely loved her jungle jumparoo! These are great for kids to play in when they're too small to get around and jump on their own. She played in her jumparoo until she was walking! It also helps with strengthening babies legs! Fisher-Price Discover N' Grow Jumperoo, Blue, 1 ea
Becky B.
The Colony, TX
LIFESAVER! Had these when my twins were under one year old, and it was our favorite toy. Helped the babies get their energy out and kept them contained, no wandering off! They loved it, the sound and activities on it kept them entertained for hours, literally.
Taylor S.
Bemidji, MN
Mega Parent Expert
I love anything by fisher price . My daughter had this bouncer when she was little and she loved it! Being able to work on reaching up to the hanging toys kept her busy! And of course the noise it made! We got ours from Target!
Kristy I.
Rosedale, VA
At what age did you other mommies allow your little ones to start using the jumparoo?
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
At what age can I use this?
Melady A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
How long did you other momma's allow your babies to play in the jumparoo at a single time? Did you limit the time in it for any reason, or did you let them jump until their hearts content?
Kim S.
How long do you think a baby should spend in a jumperoo?
Jesi C.
Lawrence, KS
At what age did your little one grow out of/ stop using this?