BY FISHER-PRICE #32 in Bouncers & Jumpers

The versatile fisher-price infant-to-toddler rainforest friends rocker grows with your little one for fun at playtime, naptime and meal time. Fold out the kickstand to create a lounger for feeding time, then tuck it back in to let baby rock and play with the included monkeys on the detachable toy bar. At naptime, the rocker will vibrate to put baby right to sleep. As your little one becomes a toddler, put it in the upright position so he can sit up by himself. Required 1 d battery sold separately. see more...

Olivia G.
Pensacola, FL
I have this but in a different theme/color! I purchased 2 of these with my first born and she loved it! I love how you can use it longer then a regular bouncer! I just got a used one for our 3rd baby due this year!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
My older son absolutely loved sitting in this and vibrating but my younger son didn't seem to like it as much. It certainly is very handy to put a baby in with the safety belt. My newborn would sleep in this the longest; it was a life saver. Definitely recommend
Daphanee W.
Sacramento, CA
Good chair and rocker. Nice vibration and bright colors. My child did not like the monkey's when he was a tiny baby (even turned around), but as he got older, he was okay with them. I had a previous chair like this for my older son and was pleased to receive another for my youngest. This rocker definitely comes in handy. It is simple to move around the house when you need to move from room to room.
Bailey T.
Howell, MI
Love this bouncy seat!
It's super cute and gender neutral.
It vibrates and plays music I believe.
This was a good one to put them in while you're cleaning or need to take a shower. Or even just take a moment!
Overall I'm highly satisfied with this bouncy
Emily B.
San Jose, CA
My son loved this rocker as a baby, however I have not been impressed with the toddler rocker. I don't think that the rocker is that great. The vibrate feature is great and my son loved hitting the toy monkeys. The bright colors and design is great for babies.
Vanessa V.
Loved this bouncer for my lo. Only thing I didn't like was the hard toys and the fact that they swing. Wish it was a softer toy so it wouldn't hurt when swung.
Natasha A.
My son loves this rocker and it isn't like most baby gear that you can only use for a few months it is good into toddler years. Well worth the buy.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
I love this rocker!! I have used it for both my babies, and it's so easy to take outside and clip an umbrella on for some summer fun!
Marianna S.
I loved this bouncer!! So portable and easy to use!! Very colorful and my daughter loved to play with the hanging monkeys
Reanna P.
Jamaica, NY
My son has been using this since he was born. He's now 2 & a half & still using it! I Highly recommend it.