Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker - Girl uploaded by Karen B.

BY FISHER-PRICE #60 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Both you and your baby will love this infant-to-toddler rocker from fisher-price. Its a reclining infant seat with a fold-out kickstandgreat for feeding baby. Adjust the seat upright so your babys movements create rocking motionwith stimulating toys and music to enjoy. For naptime, you can remove the toy bar and switch on calming vibrations. And as your child grows, it becomes a toddler rocking chair. It has a detachable toy bar, volume control, 4-position recline and a 3-pt. Safety harness. It requires 1 d battery, sold separately. . â see more...

Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I received this bouncer for my baby as a gift & i honestly love it her swing is my first go to however she does get tierd of being laying down & this bouncer gives her more of a up right sitting position she loves the cute toy bar the only down fall to the boucer is baby's grow fast so my baby's only 3 months old but already outgrew it . fortunately her feet hang off just alil but soon enough shell be way to big for it
Karen B.
Karen B.
Love this chair. My daughter loves this chair it is her favorite spot to sit in the living room
Kristyne B.
Kristyne B.
Honestly I feel like this product was a waste of money. I thought how cute would this be! WRONG! There is quite a bit of assembly required. The vibration is so loud ! The song plays for a few seconds and is pointless. Overall would not recommend this particular rocker just because it has a lot of flaws that need to be corrected. If this had a soothing vibration and the songs played longer maybe even add some lights then it would be great. I'm hoping when my daughter gets older she will use it as a rocking chair like it says but idk.
Elsa E.
Elsa E.
This rocker is really cute! It has a bar that has toys hanging from it for your baby to play with. One of the toys sings a little song, the chair also have a vibrate option. It has a an adjustable back to sit the baby more upright but it didn't really seem to make much difference. The frame seems a little wobbly, I even had my husband tighten it and it still feels unstable. It is still definitely sound structure just feels a little wobbly.
Rose P.
Rose P.
Penn Yan
I hate this chair. I purchased this from Amazon about a month ago. Assembly was a pain, the screws have fallen out when I'm basic use and the "musical" butterfly is a joke. The song plays for 5 seconds. When vibration is on its very loud. I would never buy this again!! The design is cute and my 3 year old can rock in it is the only reason I'm giving two stars and I think I'm being nice doing that.
Marlie S.
Marlie S.
This chair was PERFECT starting at 2 months. My LO loved to sit in the chair and play with the toys above her head. We especially loved the middle toy that makes noise when you pull on it--she worked on that for a while! Later, it was great to have her sit in when she just needed some chill time. Now that she's 8 months, she still plays in the chair. Honestly, it's a great product.
Lucero R.
Lucero R.
La Puente, CA
I love this chair so much. I would truly recommend this product. For being a first time it has helped me out so much. My daughter been using it since she was a couple months old and now she's 11 months old. She loves playing with the toy and getting rocked. I just don't have anything bad to say.
Parker S.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
I have this in a different style and love it! My daughter rocks it on her own and loves they toys! She will sit in it and watch me do dishes or simply watch a movie with me!
Mary D.
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Se lo compra a mi prima y la gusto es muy práctico para acomodar al bebé aparte que se divierten con los colores y cuando están más grandes juegan con las figuras
irene m.
irene m.
Wellsville, OH

It is a great Rocker and might be a great toddler chair but the title Infant to Toddler is misleading. Babies can only use it till about 4/5 months and then you won't be able to use it again till they are a toddler and can get in and out of a chair.