BY FISHER-PRICE #49 in Bouncers & Jumpers

It starts out as an infant seat or rocker with bat-at entertainment overhead. Then, as your child grows, you can easily remove the toy bar and convert it to a toddler rocker, for children up to 40 lbs. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Amanda A.
I LOVE this rocker. It’s very affordable and comes in handy. My toddler loves to sit in it and watch TV while my infant sits in it when I feed her purees. It was really simple to assemble which is always a plus. My favorite part and what I think is the best feature is how easy the cover is to take off to wash. It literally just snaps on and off and buckles under. I would highly recommend this seat to any new parent or a parent who has never tried it.
Wendy S.
My 18-month-old loves this chair so much that we now have 2 of them! She has had one at her grandparents since she was an infant, and she really has gotten a lot of use out of it as she's grown. Perfect for all ages and stages, light enough to easily move around, but still very durable. Excellent quality!
Heather S.
Elberfeld , IN
I love this product, because it has helped my daughter sit up. I don’t like the fact that you have to rock it yourself, but it’s a great product overal. I also like that it grows with your child up to two years . I’m all about getting my moneys worth. I highly recommend this product and it’s affordable.
Maggie V.
Sebring, FL
I received this rocker as a gift at my baby shower and my newborn daughter loves it! The only thing I wish it had was a built in head guard because my infants head is always kinked to one side when laying in this rocker. But other than that, the vibrations are strong and easily rocks and can transform into a toddler seat!
Maria L.
Castle Rock, CO
I'm so loving this bought for my niece and she loves it love the fact it can last up to 6 hours or can turn off by it's self at 30 minutes was easy to assemble perfect for a baby or toddler.
Beautiful colors bright and lovely music
Stacey ✌.
Sault Ste, ON
My 3 month old loves this chair! I received this as a gift at my baby shower and it's great! It's lightweight so you are able to move it from room to room if needed. My son loves to sit in this and watch me as I do little things around the house in the morning or at supper time. The material is easy to clean. I'm going to buy a second one for my parents house because it's just that great! It can also be converted to a toddler chair once your little one outgrows it!
Olivia N.
Ringlet Road, Hemel Hempstead
Hoping to get this one for my next. Heard a lot of good things. Plus it looks really cool 😂