BY FISHER-PRICE

It starts out as an infant seat or rocker with bat-at entertainment overhead. Then, as your child grows, you can easily remove the toy bar and convert it to a toddler rocker, for children up to 40 lbs. see more...

Wendy S.
My 18-month-old loves this chair so much that we now have 2 of them! She has had one at her grandparents since she was an infant, and she really has gotten a lot of use out of it as she's grown. Perfect for all ages and stages, light enough to easily move around, but still very durable. Excellent quality!
Maggie V.
Sebring, FL
I received this rocker as a gift at my baby shower and my newborn daughter loves it! The only thing I wish it had was a built in head guard because my infants head is always kinked to one side when laying in this rocker. But other than that, the vibrations are strong and easily rocks and can transform into a toddler seat!
Maria L.
Castle Rock, CO
I'm so loving this bought for my niece and she loves it love the fact it can last up to 6 hours or can turn off by it's self at 30 minutes was easy to assemble perfect for a baby or toddler.
Beautiful colors bright and lovely music
Stacey ✌.
Sault Ste. Marie , ON
My 3 month old loves this chair! I received this as a gift at my baby shower and it's great! It's lightweight so you are able to move it from room to room if needed. My son loves to sit in this and watch me as I do little things around the house in the morning or at supper time. The material is easy to clean. I'm going to buy a second one for my parents house because it's just that great! It can also be converted to a toddler chair once your little one outgrows it!