Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker

It starts out as an infant rocker or stationary seat with two bat-at animal friends overhead. Then, as your child grows, you can easily remove the toy bar and convert the seat to a toddler rocker (up to 40 lbs)! With two comfy recline positions, calming vibrations, and a stylish (and machine-washable) seat pad, you and your little one will love this rockin' seat. Where development comes into play™ Sensory: From the rollerball & clacker toys hanging overhead to the calming vibrations in the bright seat below, this rocker can stimulate or soothe baby's senses. Gross Motor: As tiny ones reach and bat-at the overhead toys, they're strengthening those all-important gross motor skills. Security & Happiness: A comfy seat and calming vibrations help soothe babies.

I RECOMMEND THIS
[product:baby-jumpers-fisher-price-infant-to-toddler-rocker-multipack-of-6] is it safe for 9months baby boy?
i wanna review toys n baby stuff [product:fisher-price-fisher-price-infant-to-toddler-rocker-elephant-friends] ? [product:fisher-price-spacesaver-swing] Fisher-Price Signature Style Gym (Green)
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker!
Magdalena A.
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by Magdalena A.
My baby loved this rocket. I love that it comes with toys to keep her entertained I also love that it has a recliner I just don’t like that it doesn’t have shoulder straps because my baby sits up and it only had hip straps and if the toys aren’t there I think she can easily go to the floor with the chair you know
Tallia M.
Berthoud, CO
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by Tallia M.
We received this as a baby shower gift and I specifically requested this one! I love baby pieces that grow with the child! It makes the purchase feel more affordable! Our baby is 4 months old and we have used this since day 1. My biggest complaint is that the hanging toys are so heavy that when the baby is rocking the toys swing very hard. As our child has grown she almost has gotten hit I. The head if she is able to get herself rocking hard enough. I removed the toys and actually place my own lighted toys for her to reach better and to protect her.otherwise this is a really great product!
Kendra T.
MC DOWELL, KY
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by Kendra T.
Purchased at: Amazon
We had one of these 5 year ago for my first born. We loved it so much we sought it out again for my new born! I adore that it transitions as the child grows! Talk about getting more bang for your buck! We got it in the pattern moonlight forest to make the highchair. The chair is stable and very comfortable. The toys are removable. I highly recommend this product.
Liz W.
Lexington, KY
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by Liz W.
Purchased at: Amazon
My baby really enjoyed sitting in this seat. She had colic so the vibration made her belly feel better and soothed her when a lot of the other tricks and gadgets failed. I liked that it takes up a smaller space than her swing that plugs in. We were able to break this down and take it on our first family vacation to the beach! I used this seat to work on her visual tracking and would hang a few of her high contrast cards for her to focus on. Also, this is a nice seat to make sure your baby is safe while you prepare meals. I have often used this seat while making dinner for my family. I was not a big fan of this pattern and we ended up passing it down to my niece. Now that I'm expecting again I am so hoping to get the moonlight forest pattern, which is very pretty!
Megan M.
Lusby, MD
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by Megan M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is an awesome bouncer. All my kids had fisher price bouncers. I like them for when I’m doing dishes or outside with the older kids. They are easy to transport from one room to another. I like the new style of these way better then the ones with the metal legs. Also that they can be used as seats when they are toddlers. Easy assemble. The pattern is beautiful. My daughter loves the little monkey and zebra. The vibration is great. We’ve had it for 6 days now and the batteries are still going strong. This is also super affordable at 34 dollars. I would definitely recommend this product.
Melissa  P.
Omar, WV
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by Melissa  P.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is by far the best item i have purchased in a very long time! This was used right after my first granddaughter was born and almost 2 1/2 years later she is still using it! There is a safety bar on the bottom that locks it in a back position for when they are little, and once they are older it turns into a rocking chair!! Awesome item and worth every dime!!
Sara J.
Mazeppa, MN
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by Sara J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I think this is the best thing to have around for my baby. I love that it is just simple. Nothing fancy about it, but it is great sit to put my baby in. He loves being in it since he can look around.
Cheyenne K.
Waynesboro, PA
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by Cheyenne K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Got this for my 4m old because she is growing fast. We wanted something that would last us awhile, so we chose this since the weight limit is 40lbs. Super cute and she loves the activity bar. I also love that the toys are removable. Only dislike is that the vibrations are not very strong and it seems to suck the life out of the battery relatively quickly.
S P.
Phoenixville, PA
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by S P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I received it as gift for my baby. Superb product. it’s comfortable, easy to clean, very light weight and above all safe till 6-7months old baby. My 4 month boy loves it. It keep him busy up to 30mins. Material is super nice and feel good.
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by Tessa F.
Got this for our 4 month old, she can't reach the toys really well that come with the seat. We've been putting extra toys on there to entertain her. She always seems to get marks on her legs because the clip in digs in. When she tries to sit up right, she almost falls out. We use the kickstand it comes with for her to be in the laying position for safety. The battery won't last long and is expensive to replace. Not a fan. It worked alright when she wasn't advancing in mobility but now it doesn't seem safe or fun for her.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pravallika V.
Austin, TX
il y a 2 ans
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker is it safe for 9months baby boy?
Christina Y. il y a un an
Yes! My son was 3-4 months when we put him into it! There is a bar that you can remove the rocking function. There is a vibrate function too that is great for little babies!!
Sadia K.