Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker

It starts out as an infant rocker or stationary seat with two bat-at animal friends overhead. Then, as your child grows, you can easily remove the toy bar and convert the seat to a toddler rocker (up to 40 lbs)! With two comfy recline positions, calming vibrations, and a stylish (and machine-washable) seat pad, you and your little one will love this rockin' seat. Where development comes into play™ Sensory: From the rollerball & clacker toys hanging overhead to the calming vibrations in the bright seat below, this rocker can stimulate or soothe baby's senses. Gross Motor: As tiny ones reach and bat-at the overhead toys, they're strengthening those all-important gross motor skills. Security & Happiness: A comfy seat and calming vibrations help soothe babies.

[product:baby-jumpers-fisher-price-infant-to-toddler-rocker-multipack-of-6] is it safe for 9months baby boy?
i wanna review toys n baby stuff [product:fisher-price-fisher-price-infant-to-toddler-rocker-elephant-friends] ? [product:fisher-price-spacesaver-swing] Fisher-Price Signature Style Gym (Green)
Up to what age is this ? I want one but not sure how long babygirl can use it until. [product:fisher-price-infant-to-toddler-rocker,-floral-confetti]
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker!
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by Melissa P.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is by far the best item i have purchased in a very long time! This was used right after my first granddaughter was born and almost 2 1/2 years later she is still using it! There is a safety bar on the bottom that locks it in a back position for when they are little, and once they are older it turns into a rocking chair!! Awesome item and worth every dime!!
Cheyenne K.
Waynesboro, PA
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by Cheyenne K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Got this for my 4m old because she is growing fast. We wanted something that would last us awhile, so we chose this since the weight limit is 40lbs. Super cute and she loves the activity bar. I also love that the toys are removable. Only dislike is that the vibrations are not very strong and it seems to suck the life out of the battery relatively quickly.
S P.
Phoenixville, PA
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by S P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I received it as gift for my baby. Superb product. it’s comfortable, easy to clean, very light weight and above all safe till 6-7months old baby. My 4 month boy loves it. It keep him busy up to 30mins. Material is super nice and feel good.
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by Tessa F.
Got this for our 4 month old, she can't reach the toys really well that come with the seat. We've been putting extra toys on there to entertain her. She always seems to get marks on her legs because the clip in digs in. When she tries to sit up right, she almost falls out. We use the kickstand it comes with for her to be in the laying position for safety. The battery won't last long and is expensive to replace. Not a fan. It worked alright when she wasn't advancing in mobility but now it doesn't seem safe or fun for her.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,721 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My brand new son loved this convertible rocker. When he was sleeping during the day and I was trying to get things done around the house, I would put him in this and keep him close to me rather than in his crib. I loved that I got dual use throughout the toddler years.
Ashley S.
Los Fresnos, TX
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Baby girl absolutely loved her rocker!!! The bright colors and adorable little hanging toys made her smile every time!! If only it was a tad bit bigger to keep her in it longer! Overall we loved and enjoyed ever smile we got with the rocker!
Tori G.
Shelton, WA
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by Tori G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought one of these when my daughter was born and she didnt really use it much, she was more of a swing baby. But lemme tell you my son absolutely loves this chair. If I forget this at home when I'm visiting family he gets cranky. This chair is my saving grace. He loves the vibrations puts him right at ease.
julie B.
Carpentersvle, IL
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by julie B.
It’s my lifesaver.I am cooking on the kitchen and my daughter is comfortable resting in that rocker watching me
Ana Paola L.
lorton
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by Ana Paola L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally think this is really good but my little one is not a big fan. At least not yet he’s only two months old. I would recommend it because I think it’s great. And I see it works with other babies in the family. Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,322 reviews
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker uploaded by massiel H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this baby rocking chair after having had a great help because it helps me to put my child to bed, to sleep it and my baby loves to be there watching TV is something splendid and at a good price I recommend it to take care of their children like me and can enjoy sleeping their children also have some toys that they will love to play
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pravallika V.
Austin, TX
il y a 10 mois
Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker is it safe for 9months baby boy?
Christina Y. il y a 4 mois
Yes! My son was 3-4 months when we put him into it! There is a bar that you can remove the rocking function. There is a vibrate function too that is great for little babies!!
Sadia Suhail K.