Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat uploaded by Chaleena S.Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat uploaded by Heather B.Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat uploaded by Thais R.

BY FISHER-PRICE #2 in Highchairs & Boosters

The Healthy Care™ Deluxe Booster Seat comes with a feeding tray that can be sanitized right in the dishwasher, and a snap-on lid that will keep that tray clean until baby s ready to use it! So you can take it wherever you go and always be sure that baby s feeding tray is dishwasher clean!  The seat is easy to clean, too, with no crevices to trap crumbs.  Three height adjustments allow for a custom fit to any table.  Front & rear seat straps adjust to fit virtually any chair and three-point harness adjusts to hold growing child securely.  Seat back and tray remove as child grows.  Folds compactly for portability, with a carry strap for added convenience.   ; see more...

• Who absolutely loves this chair? 6 Answers
  • Does this booster seat adjust to certain heights of a kitchen tab...2 Answers
  • how old dos the baby has to be to fit in one of thes ?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "i love this high chair super portable u can attach it to any chair food tray comes off so u can wash it up i some times i put it in the floor and my toddler sits in it and sees tv .. " in 20 reviews
  • "We have a regular high chair now but keep this around to have when baby friends come over! " in 3 reviews
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Review for: Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat, 1 ea
This booster is a life saver. It is a lot cheaper than purchasing a second high chair but is great for vacations and for a chair at the grandparents house. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because there are some chairs it is too big to fit securely on.
Hayana M.
Cockeysville , MD
Review for: Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat, 1 ea
love this booster seat ! super easy to clean and take it on the go . its comfortable and the table is actually pretty large preventing the little ones to make a huge mess w food on the floor.
good price, highly recommend !
Lexie M.
Myrtle Beach
Review for: Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat, 1 ea
This thing is amazing! It’s not a big bulky high chair that takes up a lot of room, it literally buckles right into a kitchen chair. Also it is super easy to clean! I would recommend this over a regular high chair anyday!
Alexandria D.
Houghton, MI
Review for: Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat, 1 ea
I love this booster seat! I use it for my seven month old and it's perfect. It's affordable. It's great if you have a small house. The only con to it is that I wish it had a padded, soft back, not just hard plastic.
Chaleena S.
Review for: Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat, 1 ea
This high chair is amazing! My 7 month old son is comfortable everywhere we go and doesn't mind being in it. We can set it on the floor, attach it to a chair, and take it with us just about anywhere! He loves being able to have his feet on the floor and make a mess in the tray. He can eat food or play with toys.
Mary E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat, 1 ea
I didn't register for this product, but received it from a veteran mom who said it was a must. I ended up using it more than the big high chair I registered for. It was perfect for travel, and much easier to transport. I also found it perfect for art projects such as finger painting. Super easy to contain the child and makes for an easier clean up!
Yesenia A.
Logan, UT
Review for: Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat, 1 ea
This fisher price deluxe booster seat was so convenient for me. It honestly is such a space saver and it was such a huge help. It worked so well for my babies to start sitting as a support. Them when they first started eating HUGE help. And as they get a little older now i ise it as a booster so they can reach at the kitchen table. Super convenient i loved this product.
Kayla H.
Williston
Review for: Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat, 1 ea
I bought this as soon as my baby was old enough to start eating baby food. I opted away from a traditional highchair because we have a small dinning room and kitchen area so this obviously was ideal for us. It is perfect the space saved is awesome. It's just As good as a regular highchair. Great quality and an affordable price. I am still using it 3 years later on my other children.
Karla S.
Review for: Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat, 1 ea
I bought this booster seat for my baby and I recommend it. Is very light and easy to move. It adjust to any chair and you can put it on the floor. Very convenient and affordable!

Yo compre este booster seat para mi bebe y lo recomiendo. No es pesado y es fácil de mover. Se ajusta a cualquier silla y tambien lo puedes poner en el piso. Muy conveniente y economico!
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat, 1 ea
It's nothing super fancy but it fits everywhere and it's sturdy. This is easy to clean and a must if you have multiples. It can snap into any chair with the straps attached and because it has a wide base it doesn't matter if the chair is old fashioned and thus more narrow this will still fit it safely.
Jerriyah R.
Raleigh, NC
Does it come in any other colors?
Hannah J.
How can you get/keep the straps clean?
Cheyenne D.
What age do you put your child in this and can you put it in another chair so it's not on the floor?
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
Will this help my 6 month daughter sit up? She really tiny to, so any suggestions
Stephanie M.
Turtle Creek, PA
Can you use this seat on a folding chair or will it not be steady enough?