Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat uploaded by Chaleena S.Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat uploaded by Heather B.Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat uploaded by Thais R.

BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Highchairs & Boosters

The Healthy Care™ Deluxe Booster Seat comes with a feeding tray that can be sanitized right in the dishwasher, and a snap-on lid that will keep that tray clean until baby s ready to use it! So you can take it wherever you go and always be sure that baby s feeding tray is dishwasher clean!  The seat is easy to clean, too, with no crevices to trap crumbs.  Three height adjustments allow for a custom fit to any table.  Front & rear seat straps adjust to fit virtually any chair and three-point harness adjusts to hold growing child securely.  Seat back and tray remove as child grows.  Folds compactly for portability, with a carry strap for added convenience.   ; see more...

• Who absolutely loves this chair? 6 Answers
  • Does this booster seat adjust to certain heights of a kitchen tab...2 Answers
  • how old dos the baby has to be to fit in one of thes ?7 Answers
Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat
  • "i love this high chair super portable u can attach it to any chair food tray comes off so u can wash it up i some times i put it in the floor and my toddler sits in it and sees tv .. " in 20 reviews
  • "We have a regular high chair now but keep this around to have when baby friends come over! " in 3 reviews
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Eli (Gb2346) P.
The Fisher-Price Healthy Care seat is easy to clean and care for and you can allow the kids to personalize it. Slap some stickers or Sharpe their names on it. The tray prevents spills from going everywhere and can be adjusted. My family loved it so much that we through out the other bulky highers. My toddlers enjoyed being part of the table experience and developed great table habits faster. My older kids were a little jealous and often sat in the chair which would aggravate the babies. As my toddlers grew, they would climb in the chair unassisted and buckle themselves in. They felt so proud of themselves as they sat at the table with everyone else.
Cons: I would not recommend using it in booth only seating settings. There is no place to secure the seat in boots. The tray is a bit too small and limits coloring books and playtime.
Overall: One of the Best purchases hands down.
Susanne C.
Susanne C.
South Euclid, OH
This seat is great. We used this instead of a high chair for our son. It's portable enough to take anywhere. It folds and the straps can be adjusted to carry over-the-shoulder. It's very easy to use and we took it grandparents' houses and also used at restaurants quite often. It fits on pretty much any armless dining chair and can be used with the tray for easy clean up or without the tray. We purchased this when our son was an infant and it grew with him. After using this as a high chair and then a booster for our son, this seat is still as good as new, even after being outgrown. We occasionally still use it when we have guests with little ones. I highly recommend this item. It is very reasonably priced and worth every dime and then some. I've owned this item for six years and it's still in excellent condition!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this little high chair. It doesn't take any space and its super easy to move around. My child likes watching me when I'm cooking so it is super convenient to put her on the counter knowing she is safely on the chair just eating and watching momma cook. Definitely recommend for a busy mom and any small space area.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Kentwood
I love these chairs we have twins and they are amazing! They are easy to clean and when we go out to eat or so someone's house we just unclip them and take them with us. I have found that many restaurants only have one high chair which isn't helpful at all when you have two kids that need them.
Michaila F.
Michaila F.
My son's grandparents have this booster seat for when their grandchildren visit. It has helped up well and doesn't take up very much space. The tray is a little small but it's not a deal breaker. The tray easily snaps and un-snaps it securely hooks on to your chair so your little one is safe.
Anneke S.
Anneke S.
Love this booster seat! Folds up so small it is perfect for vacation or to take to Grandma's! The removable tray is also a great feature for easy cleaning. Dishwasher safe and the rest of the seat can be easily wiped with a damp rag. No dirty stained cushions!
Katy m.
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
Mega Parent Expert
We use this as a travel high chair and it works wonders , so easy to pack up and take with us on the go .
We got this at our baby shower and it 100% has made traveling easier
Will deff be saving this for any future baby's when she grows out of it .
Tee M.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I purchased this for my son and loved this. It straps easily to a chair and the plastic is durable. Great table space for first time beginners with stage 1-2 foods. Will not get rid of mine! Saving for potential second baby!!! Stay tuned!!! ūüėāūüėāūüėā
Charlin F.
Charlin F.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this product! My son absolutely hated being in his high hair when he was younger, but he loved his booster seat! It also made food time a much cleaner process, since I could be so close to him. They are also easy to take on the go!
Drea T.
Drea T.
Grand prairie, TX
We used this at grandmas house while visiting. Its super easy to attach to the chair. You can detach the tray and push up to the table easily. The product can be used as a booster seat on a bench style seat and adjust the height.
Jerriyah R.
Jerriyah R.
Raleigh, NC
Does it come in any other colors?
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
How can you get/keep the straps clean?
Cheyenne D.
Cheyenne D.
What age do you put your child in this and can you put it in another chair so it's not on the floor?
Tessla D.
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
Will this help my 6 month daughter sit up? She really tiny to, so any suggestions
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Turtle Creek, PA
Can you use this seat on a folding chair or will it not be steady enough?