Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster uploaded by Ysaura B.Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster uploaded by Ashley W.

BY FISHER-PRICE #10 in Highchairs & Boosters

The Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat has a feeding tray you can sanitize right in the dishwasher. With the snap-on lid in place, the tray will stay clean until you re ready to use it! So you can take it wherever you go and always be sure that baby s feeding tray is dishwasher clean! Three height adjustments allow for a custom fit to any table. Front & rear seat straps adjust to fit virtually any chair and three-point harness adjusts to hold growing child securely. Folds compactly for portability, with a carry strap so you can take it anywhere! 800-432-5437 ; see more...

Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster
  • "It grows with your child... first as a high chair, and then later as a booster chair to have them join you at the table." in 6 reviews
  • "We bought another one for my son and hes 8 months old and still using it with a tray but it is very easy to clean up and soak the straps to clean them." in 5 reviews
Jenell J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Theses type of boosters are the best for travel but the one thing I like most is how sturdy it is and it’s easy to grab and go I think I purchased mine at Target on sale which was and awesome deal I think 🤔
Jamie L.
Mason, MI
Skip the high chair and buy this! We had a high chair for our first child and I hated how much space it took up. This is great because it takes up no space- just keep it on the chair (It has straps that keep it securely in place). I also love that the child gets to sit at the table with the family (we stopped using the tray once my child started eating table food). And do be tempted to buy one of those cute padded booster seats- this one is so much easier to clean! You could take it along with you to restaurants or when visiting other peoples houses because it does fold up, but we never have- we purchased this for home use only.
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV
We love this booster seat. It uses so much less space than a regular highchair, and I love how my Boogie can sit right up at the table with us for supper. It's very portable, easy to bring along to restaurants or over to grandma's house. Clean up is a breeze as well, and I especially like that the tray is dishwasher safe. It's adjustable with three different positions for the tray, and the legs extend slightly as well. The only problem that we had was the top tray is REALLY easy to snap off, to the point my 8 month old learned that he could do it. So, we no longer use that part. That's really not that much of an issue, and I definitely recommend this booster over a highchair.
Kelly B.
Windsor Locks, CT
We have a highchair as well but the baby always felt excluded from family dinner so with this he can sit in a grown up chair and feel more part of the family experience. I like that it's totally washable, all plastic, no need to put any pads in the washing machine. I also like that it straps on to a normal chair so on occasion I've also taken it out to restaurants with us since no restaurants seem to have boosters that are attached to the chair so I am ALWAYS scared my kid will fall off. Wiggley kids need straps! I found the tray a tad cumbersome especially as my kid's chubby legs needed more space but you don't really need it. If you use it just as a booster it's fine.
Jackie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was given a high chair from a friend who was no longer using theirs, but it took up SOO much room! My husband and I kept tripping over the legs of it. We finally gave in to our frustration and bought this high chair/booster. The biggest selling point for me was that it could be connected to any chair that has a back. The booster is easy to travel with; so I'm able to use it when i visit family! The lid also made it easy to travel with; it fits a bib and a spoon in the tray with the lid no problem. I can even push my chair into the table - it is such a space saver! And I love that when my son no longer needs the tray it grows with him to become a booster!
Oh, and did I mention that the top portion of the tray is machine washable? The whole thing is plastic and super easy to clean! I love it!
Melinda H.
N Dinwiddie, VA
I love this little booster seat. My granddaughter used it until she was three and a half years old. We strapped to our kitchen chairs for use at the table. We have strapped it to our picnic chairs outside and also just used it while she sat in the floor in the living room eating snacks. It is a great little seat and like others have said previously, with this chair, there is no need for a full sized highchair.
Amanda O.
Newark, IL
We recently received this chair as a gift. I use it as my son's regular "high chair" because it saves space by sitting on our regular chairs. I love that it is dishwasher safe, which makes clean up very easy. A couple changes I would make are the straps, which are light colored and stain and the bottom which has no padding or grips so a towel must be laid over the chair to keep from scuffing and scratching. Other than those two things, I am satisfied with this item and would recommend it to other Moms.
Nicole B.
Sanford, FL
I have used this for my son and I was disappointed that the top tray is so easy for baby to remove. I loved the idea of being able to take the top tray off and leave the bottom tray clean, but my son ripped it off and threw it on the floor, food and all.
Lakin H.
Winfield, KS
We have this seat and we love it. it is now going through our third child and still just as great as it was when we bought it. we are able to use it at home for meals, when we go to family get togethers and best of all, while camping!
Victoria D.
Phoenix , Az
We bought this for my daughter back in 2011 and still have it, it transitions from a highchair (with tray attached) to a booster seat (without tray) and since 2011 we still have it! We bought another one for my son and hes 8 months old and still using it with a tray but it is very easy to clean up and soak the straps to clean them.
Amanda O.
Newark, IL
Did anyone else have a problem with the top tray coming off really easily?
Chelsea T.
Maine, ['', '', '[\'\', \'\', "[\'\', \'\', \'\']"]']
Looking for a recommendation on a high chair for my 11 month old. Currently we use the Ingenuity bumbo type seat. It has an insert you can remove and comes with a tray. I like it, but I'm worried it would be extremely secure on a chair because it only has one strap to secure it. What is the advantage of having this version with the additional straps as opposed to a free standing unit?