Fisher-Price® Go Baby Go™ Poppity Pop™ Musical Dino

The Go Baby Go™ Poppity Pop™ Musical Dino has tons of ball-poppin’ fun for your baby to discover! The bat-at roller lets your baby start the action with 8 silly tunes and fun sounds, helping introduce the fun of cause and effect. Fill the dino's belly, then see the 6 colorful balls pop up onto the dino's tail or (surprise!) roll down and right out of its mouth, encouraging little ones to crawl after the spilling balls.

How loud is this toy?
cuanto pagarias por este juguete tan maravilloso?
I have been looking at this for awhile my son will soon be 7 months is this product really wroth the money and do they really enjoy it and do they learn anything
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Go Baby Go™ Poppity Pop™ Musical Dino!
Kristina S.
Alexandria, VA
Kids love this toy, I work in a with younger toddlers and they love this hippo. It teaches them how to put in and shows them that things come out. Which also helps them clean up. Their tiny hands grasping the balls are very good for motor skills too. Inside the balls jump around and the children are so amazed and curious of it mechanics.
Tanya S.
Brandenburg
Get this for your baby! I got this toy for my son for his first Christmas when he was (exactly) 6 months old and he LOVED it. It was one if his all time favorite toys for a solid 2 years. Eventually, as he got more and more toys over the years, I gave it to a friend. 7 Christmases later, I now have a 9 month old daughter and bought a new one for her. She ADORES this toy and my 7 1/2 year old son actually likes playing with it with her too! Its adorable watching them laughing and chasing balls together. The smiles are worth
Stephanie M.
Mountain Top, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This toy was so much fun for my daughter! She loved how the balls bounce around inside the dinosaur and popped out. It was an easy toy for her to understand also. The colors helped with establishing her sensory. She loves it and I would recommend for the ages stated on packaging.
Shannon R.
San Clemente, CA
My children loved playing with all of their fisher price toys!!! I believe that they quiet possibly had every fisher price toy that they made back when my kiddos were babies!!! I highly recommend this product to anyone with a child!!!
Haley F.
highpoint
My son loves this toy. He plays with it everyday and it will keep him entertained for a long time!
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
Not worth the money. Always came not working and we sent it back twice. Just wasn’t something that worked or he liked very much. I don’t suggest getting this at all.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
My daughter loved this toy It was actually one of her favorites. Even though she later lost interest she played with this a lot and I couldn't be happier. Fisher-price is my favorite brand for her toys they never disappoint and their always durable.
Melissa C.
My daughter and son loved this toy! They would love placing the balls back into the tail.
vanessa R.
My babies loved this toy! They were always entertained with all the different colored balls and the sounds that it made. I remember buying this toy at Toys R Us about two years ago. I don't know too many toys that are similar to this but I'm glad I found it.
Jessica Y.
Son loved this toy now he's getting older he's into new things but this toy was great at the time plays music and it bounces the little balls all over the place so fun for kids