BY FISHER-PRICE

Made With Natural Ingredients Enriched With Organic Chamomile And Aloe Paraben Free Dye Free Sls Free Phthalate Free 18+ Months How Long To Wash?&Nbsp; Sing The 'Happy Birthday' Song Two Times! For The Changing Needs Of Your Growing Child.&Nbsp; At The Toddler Stage, Skin And Hair Is More Developed, And Adventures Are More... Messy! Frequent Cleansing And Germ-Fighting Help Clean Up After Your Little Explorer. Our Naturally Fortified Foaming Hand Soap Eliminates Dirt, Oil, And Bacteria Without Irritating Your Skin. Made In Canada see more...

efi r.
San Jose, CA
We love it it smells so good my nephew lovea it and it comes in a cute shape we get them a babyrus. Its great for the little ones also great practice for them to wash their hands.
jose m.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I bought this soap on clearance at Kmart. I mainly just bought it for the awesome design! The soap is wonderful on my toddler skin and he enjoys the pump.
Influenster M.
The fun bottle design and foam helps my toddler get excited for washing his hands after potty training instead of running right back to play.