BY FISHER-PRICE #44 in Baby Toys

The perfect bedtime friend for baby! Soft and cuddly giraffe responds to a gentle hug or squeeze with a soft light glow and up to 15 minutes of soothing lullaby music. Then, the light dims. the music fades. sweet dreams, baby! see more...

Buy on Fisher-...
jennay t.
Fresno, CA
Love this giraffe this is one oh my daughters favorite babies she calls it lol. I love that I can turn it off and on when not being used but one thing that I would change is the I wishes the light would be last a bit longer. Other than that my daughter till this day loves her baby. She 2 years old and had this giraffe since she was a baby. She won’t go to sleep with out it and when she goes to her grandparents house she has to take this with her.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
My parents got this giraffe in classic yellow when I was pregnant with my daughter. I would play it against my belly. When she was born, she would fall asleep fast when it was played. The giraffe is soft but sturdy. It gives off a gentle glow and has soft soothing music. This is a must have and would make an amazing gift. My daughter loves it!
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
Most mothers and fathers know that getting baby to sleep can be one of the hardest tasks to do when your little one decides being a wiggle worm is more important than going down for a nap or even bed time. Well wiggle worms can be tamed with the help of what I like to call "soothing baby sounds" especially those that are combined with something that gives the impression of a warm glow.

My little wiggle worm loved to wiggle until she dropped even with the suggested bed time routine (bath, massage, book then warm bottle). Lucky for me she recieved a gift card that I was able to purchase the somewhat infamous Glow Giraffe. After using this soothing anime for about a week I can saying adding this to her sleepy time routine has made a dramatic improvement in her need to wiggle. I believe the sounds and the glow signals to her it's time to calm down and rest.

Overall fantastic product that does a needed job for under $20. Highly reccomend.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I actually got it at a second hand store. I loved that the musical part comes out so I could sanitize the outer shell. It held up well in the washer. My little one spits up a lot so it's get I can just toss in the wash as needed. We use it every day. It's a must have for sure. I like that it plays all music. The light is just bright enough and fades out nicely
Jo-Vonne L.
So cute! This was a gift for my little guy and he loves it. We just have to get another color. Sorry, my guy is too pretty to have pink toys. Lol. But a simple fix. Anything to make him smile.
Ashlee Z.
Granville , NY
My brother gave this to us for baby number two and he is hooked. We own two, one for travel. He sleeps with it every ought and has since the first month. It calms him down and puts him to sleep. He is usually snuggled with it during the night when I check on him. :) we have the yellow one.
Megan N.
Buda, TX
We love the Fisher Price Fisher-Price Soothe & Glow Giraffe. We used it to help make the transition to the crib at 7 months, and we still use it every night at 13 months. He now knows how to turn it on, so when he wakes up in the middle of the night, he can turn it on and go right back to sleep without crying out. I would say this has been a major sleep saver.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
I wouldn't say that this toy is anything spectacular. My daughter never cared too much about it. The front of it is quite hard so to me it's not a total "cuddle" toy. Now it's in my daughters toy box and every once in a while she'll pull it out but not for long.
Michelle N.
It's cute, my daughter loves it. I prefer the Seahorse over the giraffe - the reason being that the light stays on longer on the Seahorse. The giraffe still serves its purpose though.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
My daughter was given this giraffe. She likes it, not her favorite tho she really likes the seahorse. Love that it plays for a long time. Very soothing but not as loud as I would like.