BY FISHER-PRICE #70 in Baby Toys

The perfect bedtime friend for baby! Soft and cuddly giraffe responds to a gentle hug or squeeze with a soft light glow and up to 15 minutes of soothing lullaby music. Then, the light dims. the music fades. sweet dreams, baby! see more...

Buy on Fisher-...
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
Most mothers and fathers know that getting baby to sleep can be one of the hardest tasks to do when your little one decides being a wiggle worm is more important than going down for a nap or even bed time. Well wiggle worms can be tamed with the help of what I like to call "soothing baby sounds" especially those that are combined with something that gives the impression of a warm glow.

My little wiggle worm loved to wiggle until she dropped even with the suggested bed time routine (bath, massage, book then warm bottle). Lucky for me she recieved a gift card that I was able to purchase the somewhat infamous Glow Giraffe. After using this soothing anime for about a week I can saying adding this to her sleepy time routine has made a dramatic improvement in her need to wiggle. I believe the sounds and the glow signals to her it's time to calm down and rest.

Overall fantastic product that does a needed job for under $20. Highly reccomend.
Ashlee Z.
Ashlee Z.
Granville, NY
My brother gave this to us for baby number two and he is hooked. We own two, one for travel. He sleeps with it every ought and has since the first month. It calms him down and puts him to sleep. He is usually snuggled with it during the night when I check on him. :) we have the yellow one.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Louisville , Oh
We have the yellow one. Actually we have 2. One ripped after a year but it went through probably 20 washes so it weathered pretty well!! We loved it so much we got our second son one too and he loves it. I would recommend it:)
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
My daughter was given this giraffe. She likes it, not her favorite tho she really likes the seahorse. Love that it plays for a long time. Very soothing but not as loud as I would like.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Sterling Heights, MI
SOOTHES BABY, plays nice music. music last for like 30 minutes. great toy. Its not he favorite, she really loves the ballerina bear
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Bismarck, ND
Our savior on car rides! Music plays for 15 minutes and soothes our son. Only issue is that it's not as loud as I would've liked.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Buda, TX
We love the Fisher Price Fisher-Price Soothe & Glow Giraffe. We used it to help make the transition to the crib at 7 months, and we still use it every night at 13 months. He now knows how to turn it on, so when he wakes up in the middle of the night, he can turn it on and go right back to sleep without crying out. I would say this has been a major sleep saver.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I actually got it at a second hand store. I loved that the musical part comes out so I could sanitize the outer shell. It held up well in the washer. My little one spits up a lot so it's get I can just toss in the wash as needed. We use it every day. It's a must have for sure. I like that it plays all music. The light is just bright enough and fades out nicely
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cameron , WI
I just bought the yellow one and my son loves it. He walks around holding it up to his ear, it's so cute. It lights up and has lullaby sounds.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Such a darling little giraffe. I love how you can choose long or short play time. When my daughter was a new born I would always set it to long play to help her get to sleep at night.