Fisher Price Fisher-Price SnugaMonkey Deluxe Newborn Baby Rock 'n Play Sleeper uploaded by Elizabeth πŸ”₯.

BY FISHER-PRICE #82 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Find bouncers, rockers and infant seats at Target.com! You'll love the fisher-price rock 'n play as much as your little monkey will love it. Its super-soft fabric and deep seat will keep your baby feeling secure. The rocker can be positioned on an incline and it comes with a toy monkey, pocket for storage and safety strap. Compact and easy to fold, this is a great alternative to a bassinet for a small space or a family on the go. see more...

Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
THESE ARE NOT SAFE FOR SLEEP!! Despite being labeled a "sleeper" these things are death traps. The AAP warns against these as they have been proven to cause positional asphyxiation and death in infants. In the United States the terms crib, play yard, and bassinet are heavily regulated and are the ONLY safe sleep environments. Be warned against terms like napper and sleeper. You don't want to lose your baby because of something this easily avoided
Elizabeth πŸ”₯.
Goodyear, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got this at my baby shower and i wasn't to sure about it at first but once my son came he loved it. He loves being in it. He sleeps for hours. Its comfy for them , not to hard and it rocks as well so easy to put them to sleep. Definitely recommend for a small sleeping Situation . πŸ™Œ
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Lifesaver!!! By far the best thing we purchased for our newborn. Lots of people say it's unsafe to let your baby sleep in these, but it's honestly the only thing he would sleep in for the first two months. We have two, one that vibrates and one that doesn't. They are the best because they fit next to the bed and don't take up a lot of room and they are easy to see in while sleeping plus they transport super easy versus a pack and play with a bassinet or any other newborn sleepers. Our bed is up high, so it's easy for me to just put my arm out and rock him or give him his pacifier as well as I can just glance over and make sure he is okay if he makes a sound. They may not work for everyone, but they worked for me and for a lot of people I know.
Luna H.
This sleeper is a life saver! It's super light weight so i can take it easily from room to room and my baby sleeps really well in it when wrapped in a swaddle. I do wish it was sturdier though, but can't complain about the compact size.
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
I thought my baby would like this when she first got home wrapped up in a swaddle. But I was wrong. She didn't sleep very long in it and she's not really fond of things that vibrate. But I put her in it from time to time.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I purchased on sale for my daughter. It was convenient to use while showering or cooking, easy to fold and portable but didn't get a lot of use and was outgrown fairly quickly.
tatiana g.
Newport, RI
I received this for my baby'shower and i have to say, this is a must have for any mom..I can just reach over while i sleep and rock him, it's also safe for baby to sleep in, very light weight to transport from room to room.
Amanda N.
Chattanooga, TN
Amazing product! Definitely a must have for all parents! Not only did it save our sanity when it came to nap time, it was more compact than the pack 'n play for travel.
Cassandra M.
Rosemount, MN
I really liked this for soothing my baby, however, it doesn't rock well unless it's on a wood or hard floor.