BY FISHER-PRICE #14 in Highchairs & Boosters

Featuring a supportive and comfortable lion seat that helps baby sit up and lion paw foot pads that squeak when baby kicks, this Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat is cute and convenient. PRODUCT FEATURES Linkable lion rattle with teether feet & sliding clacker rings Removable snack tray Folds flat for portability & storage For use with children who are able to hold their heads up unassisted and are not able to climb out or walk PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: Seat, tray, teether & sliding rings Maximum weight capacity: 25 lbs. Some assembly required Model no. CBV48 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. see more...

• At what age should i used it with my baby?1 Answers
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
My baby loved it for about a month and only 20m at a time. She was 4mnths when she used it the most and i think it helped her strengthen her neck muscles. She would kind of slump down and her arm would end up going through one of the leg holes so I would have to stuff a small blanket around her to prevent that. She enjoyed being able to sit upright without my assistance for once.
Kristen M.
My daughter practically LIVED in this chair for months before she was able to play in her exersaucer! This sit-me-up seat provides a great, safe place for babies to sit and play or eat while adults are tending to other things. It has two toys attached but also has little rings so that you can attach your own toys!

The reason this gets 4 stars versus 5 is because on the bottom of the seat, there are two squeaky pieces that I suppose are meant for babies to kick and squeak - but it is too slippery and my daughter was never able to make it squeak, and she’d get irritated when her foot would step on it. Other than that, this is a must-have for parents of littles!
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I absolutely loved this!! We got it for my baby when he had full control of his neck. My baby has always been on the chin my side and he fit perfectly! I liked this one because it came with the little tray and we had introduced the little snacks to him to start picking things up. He never complained about being in there he actually liked it because he was sitting up.
Madii M.
I got this as a gift for my son. I loved it at first sight but my son on the other hand did not like it at all. He was a big baby and I had him sit in it when he was three months, he did not like it at all may be because I feel as if he felt stuck or tight in it. He loved talking to the lion though!
Jakki B.
Kaysville , UT
I purchased this for my 4 month old for Christmas and he absolutely loves it! Not only can he sit with everyone and interact but when he’s board of us he just turns attention to the toy tray!
Rebecca D.
Williamsburg, VA
My son loves this chair ! He can sit up and play with his toys or I can put on a show for him to watch and he is completely relaxed in it. Not good for the big chunky babies though. 10/10
Marinda B.
This is one product that I recommend to EVERY mom. I was able to use this as soon as little man could hold his head up because it has support higher up. He didn't like anything laying down because he wanted to observe. It has a large base. I NEVER had any safety concerns. It allowed me to actually put down a colicky baby. And it made him happy!!! Best baby product hands down. EASY TO CLEAN EASY TO USE. Love love love!
Christine A.
Passaic, NJ
My baby loves sitting in her chair, she uses it when she rates or when she just wants to relax and play. I think it's amazing, she looks soo comfortable and it's easy to fold and put away. Hands down favorite seat we've ever got our kids
Christen G.
Denton, TX
I am a huge fan of this seat! I think it is SO much safer than a bumbo seat and feel comfortable sitting my child in it to play. It slightly reclines and has a tray, so it is perfect for an infant that cannot sit up yet. It helps to keep them upright. I love using this seat for my baby and the infant I watch!
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
My daughter was a little on the chubby side, and I had bought her this toy at 4 months she absolutely hated it. There isn't much space to move and because she had big legs she couldn't really fit in it and would freak out any time she was in it. she did however like to play with he attachment toys, but for $50 it was totally not worth it. I did like that there was trey and it was easy to assemble and loved that it would fold down for easy storage. This is not really meant for chubby babies. if you have a thick legged baby I wouldn't purchase this. my daughter sat in hers 2 times and other than that she just played with he attachments
Sandra A.
At what age should i used it with my baby?