BY FISHER-PRICE

Fisher-Price Rainforest Open-Top Cradle Swing: Swing can move in either side-to-side or head-to-toe motion Rainforest musical swing features an infant head pillow Six soothing speeds 12 songs in both soothing and playful styles Overhead mobile features gently opening and closing leaf canopy Mobile has three plush characters Mobile swings away to provide an open-top design Includes a snack tray Two-position reclining seat and 3-point seat restraint Washable seat pad removes easily Rainforest musical swing folds for convenient storage In battery mode, the Fisher-Price swing requires 4 D batteries (not included) Fisher-Price cradle swing can be plugged into any standard wall outlet with included AC adapter Weight limit: 25 lbs. Note: Use this Fisher-Price swing from birth until a child becomes active and can climb out of the seat Assembly required Fisher Price Rainforest Bouncer Toy bar features see-through waterfall effect Three colorful animals surround the waterfall Two hanging animals provide lights and sounds when batted in baby-activated mode Three sound effects Six shorter songs Eight long parent-activated continuous play songs Parent-activated calming vibrations Three-point restraint Machine-washable pad Toy bar is removable for easy access to baby Weight limit: 25 pounds Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer requires four D alkaline batteries (not included) Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer model #K2564 see more...

Jessica M.
Waverly, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The swing was a life saver when try to get some house cleaning done. He still would swing in it if he could but he's way to big now.
Brianne K.
Greendale, Wi
Super cute bouncer and swing! The features on this set are great for my little one and Fisher Price is a brand I have always trusted.
Tara D.
Valencia , PA
Love the fisher price swing and bouncer set. I got theses for my baby shower. I used both of these with both my kids.
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The swing was a amazing after wind up and battery swings for our oldest this corded or battery swing was awesome
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This swing was great when i was baby'sitting. the sounds and music are great for keeping the babies entertained
Claudia R.
Fayetteville, AR
My son loved this swing. The legs were sometimes hard to fold up when moving it from room to room. Great swing!
Callie C.
Seminole, OK
We have the swing. My daughter likes it but it randomly starts playing music so it's kinda creepy...
Katlyn M.
Redwood City, CA
My son loves these. They have so much stuff on them that keeps them entertained it's amazing!!!
Erin P.
London, ON
1,508 reviews
I had the rainforest swing for my son who's now 9 months old, he grew out of it around 7 months tho, got to long for it, his feet stuck out and it would barely swing cuz he was to heavy haha, or the motor was just going in it.. but for the first 7 months it was a lifesaver for all those nights he was fussy! I would just put him in the swing and he'd pass out
Stefany S.
Trois, QC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Life saver !! Both my babies liked to swing in this chair . The always fell asleep peacefully in it . They used it till 1 year old .
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does anybody know if this comes with a walker as well? I own the swing but the not bouncer since my son has one already. I would love if they have a walker.