BY FISHER-PRICE

Fisher-Price Rainforest Open-Top Cradle Swing: Swing can move in either side-to-side or head-to-toe motion Rainforest musical swing features an infant head pillow Six soothing speeds 12 songs in both soothing and playful styles Overhead mobile features gently opening and closing leaf canopy Mobile has three plush characters Mobile swings away to provide an open-top design Includes a snack tray Two-position reclining seat and 3-point seat restraint Washable seat pad removes easily Rainforest musical swing folds for convenient storage In battery mode, the Fisher-Price swing requires 4 D batteries (not included) Fisher-Price cradle swing can be plugged into any standard wall outlet with included AC adapter Weight limit: 25 lbs. Note: Use this Fisher-Price swing from birth until a child becomes active and can climb out of the seat Assembly required Fisher Price Rainforest Bouncer Toy bar features see-through waterfall effect Three colorful animals surround the waterfall Two hanging animals provide lights and sounds when batted in baby-activated mode Three sound effects Six shorter songs Eight long parent-activated continuous play songs Parent-activated calming vibrations Three-point restraint Machine-washable pad Toy bar is removable for easy access to baby Weight limit: 25 pounds Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer requires four D alkaline batteries (not included) Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer model #K2564 see more...

Maritza L.
Santa Maria, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these!!! If you are a new paren't I recommend getting the swing. It saved my life when my baby wouldn't want to take his naps during the day. He would be really fussy and the swing would be the only thing to calm him down.
Stephanie R.
mt juliet, tn
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter absolutely loved both of these products. She loved spending time in the swing, listening to the music and watching the mobile move. The floor bouncer was also fantastic for helping get her ready for nap time.
Kelsey R.
DAVIE, FL
I was given this swing by a friend and I love it. You can swing side to side or front to back. My son loves it and my daughter loves it and she's 2 she hated swings as an infant but loves this one haha
Loved this swing! Love that it has two different swinging motions! The mobile up top kept my daughter fascinated and there were several options for sounds/music/nature sounds and swinging speeds. Swing also plugs into the wall so no need for changing batteries all the time.
Nicole K.
Russell Springs, KY
Yea I love this product. It works wonders for my daughter. She can be crying/upset and I set her right in it and she's satisfied. She's loves the swing so much and I'm glad we picked this on at the store to buy for her!
Terra P.
Marsing, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This swing has been an absolute lifesaver with my daughter! I absolutely love that it plugs in to the wall so I never have to worry about the batteries going dead and not having new ones to replace it.
Naomi V.
Lawrence, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My mother in law purchased this for my daughter and it's so good my baby liked to be rocked to bed and this swings along with playing soothing music I love it!
Lisa A.
These were given to me as a gift. I loved both products worked well for many years. Only tip I have is to remove all batteries before storage.
Breanne W.
KETTERING, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loves the bouncer. The swing however scares the crap out of him because of the mobile with the creepy animals and moving things on it.
Aimee C.
I had this set with my first born and I loved it. She loved the bouncer seat and the little toys on top. And the swing was a life saver.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does anybody know if this comes with a walker as well? I own the swing but the not bouncer since my son has one already. I would love if they have a walker.