BY FISHER-PRICE #17 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-Price Rainforest Open-Top Cradle Swing: Swing can move in either side-to-side or head-to-toe motion Rainforest musical swing features an infant head pillow Six soothing speeds 12 songs in both soothing and playful styles Overhead mobile features gently opening and closing leaf canopy Mobile has three plush characters Mobile swings away to provide an open-top design Includes a snack tray Two-position reclining seat and 3-point seat restraint Washable seat pad removes easily Rainforest musical swing folds for convenient storage In battery mode, the Fisher-Price swing requires 4 D batteries (not included) Fisher-Price cradle swing can be plugged into any standard wall outlet with included AC adapter Weight limit: 25 lbs. Note: Use this Fisher-Price swing from birth until a child becomes active and can climb out of the seat Assembly required Fisher Price Rainforest Bouncer Toy bar features see-through waterfall effect Three colorful animals surround the waterfall Two hanging animals provide lights and sounds when batted in baby-activated mode Three sound effects Six shorter songs Eight long parent-activated continuous play songs Parent-activated calming vibrations Three-point restraint Machine-washable pad Toy bar is removable for easy access to baby Weight limit: 25 pounds Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer requires four D alkaline batteries (not included) Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer model #K2564 see more...

Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
My aunt got these for me as a baby shower gift for my son and i don't know what I would have done without these! It's something as a first time mother I would of never thought to purchase. The swing was a life saver when I first brought my son home. He constantly wanted to bed held but was so content in this swing. It plays lullabies and a mobile which he was watch and eventually would stare at himself in the mirror. The bouncer was my absolute must have! Especially for babies who have gas. My son would scream for hours because his gas would be so bad and hardly anything would relieve it except this bouncer. It vibrated and soothed him. Also a plus it's small enough to take in the bathroom and be able to shower, while keeping an eye on your baby. This was amazing as a first time mommy because I needed him with me everywhere and always heard those phantom cries in the shower before I started using it. Made bath time easier for me especially staying home alone.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Mega Parent Expert
Had this with my first baby and he really like it but it made a horrible noise. The motor is super loud and would *click* when it moved which was so not relaxing or calming. We used it until he grew out of it but went with something different for our second.
Becky M.
Mena , Ar
I got this for my baby and he loved it. This rainforest swing has been passed on to my friend and it's still working grat and is still like new. I find it relaxing to set next to way baby is enjoying this swing.
Omii V.
New Bedford, MA
Mega Parent Expert
My mother in law purchased this for my daughter and it's so good my baby liked to be rocked to bed and this swings along with playing soothing music I love it!
Jessica M.
Waverly, WV
Mega Parent Expert
The swing was a life saver when try to get some house cleaning done. He still would swing in it if he could but he's way to big now.
Ashlee S.
FALMOUTH, KY
Mega Parent Expert
The swing was a amazing after wind up and battery swings for our oldest this corded or battery swing was awesome
Claudia R.
Fayetteville, AR
My son loved this swing. The legs were sometimes hard to fold up when moving it from room to room. Great swing!
Jean K.
Valdosta, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I got both of these 7 years ago when my son was born. They have been used for three kids now. The swing is pay it's prime, by the bouncer is at my mother-in-law's house for the grandkids to use. Great products!
Katlyn M.
My son loves these. They have so much stuff on them that keeps them entertained it's amazing!!!
Maritza L.
Santa Maria, CA
I love these!!! If you are a new paren't I recommend getting the swing. It saved my life when my baby wouldn't want to take his naps during the day. He would be really fussy and the swing would be the only thing to calm him down.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anybody know if this comes with a walker as well? I own the swing but the not bouncer since my son has one already. I would love if they have a walker.