BY FISHER-PRICE #16 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-Price Rainforest Open-Top Cradle Swing: Swing can move in either side-to-side or head-to-toe motion Rainforest musical swing features an infant head pillow Six soothing speeds 12 songs in both soothing and playful styles Overhead mobile features gently opening and closing leaf canopy Mobile has three plush characters Mobile swings away to provide an open-top design Includes a snack tray Two-position reclining seat and 3-point seat restraint Washable seat pad removes easily Rainforest musical swing folds for convenient storage In battery mode, the Fisher-Price swing requires 4 D batteries (not included) Fisher-Price cradle swing can be plugged into any standard wall outlet with included AC adapter Weight limit: 25 lbs. Note: Use this Fisher-Price swing from birth until a child becomes active and can climb out of the seat Assembly required Fisher Price Rainforest Bouncer Toy bar features see-through waterfall effect Three colorful animals surround the waterfall Two hanging animals provide lights and sounds when batted in baby-activated mode Three sound effects Six shorter songs Eight long parent-activated continuous play songs Parent-activated calming vibrations Three-point restraint Machine-washable pad Toy bar is removable for easy access to baby Weight limit: 25 pounds Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer requires four D alkaline batteries (not included) Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer model #K2564 see more...

Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
My aunt got these for me as a baby shower gift for my son and i don't know what I would have done without these! It's something as a first time mother I would of never thought to purchase. The swing was a life saver when I first brought my son home. He constantly wanted to bed held but was so content in this swing. It plays lullabies and a mobile which he was watch and eventually would stare at himself in the mirror. The bouncer was my absolute must have! Especially for babies who have gas. My son would scream for hours because his gas would be so bad and hardly anything would relieve it except this bouncer. It vibrated and soothed him. Also a plus it's small enough to take in the bathroom and be able to shower, while keeping an eye on your baby. This was amazing as a first time mommy because I needed him with me everywhere and always heard those phantom cries in the shower before I started using it. Made bath time easier for me especially staying home alone.
Saint Paul, MN
I have the Rainforest Swing as a gift from my mother's friend and my son has a love and hate relationship with it. But he's beginning to get use to the fact that it swings, plays music and the animals twirls. I like that you can turn off the music and noises if your child doesn't find the music fond.
Lexus H.
Lexus H.
Mega Parent Expert
We have this but in the zoo theme and my son loves it! It's where he takes all of his day time naps. I love it so much my mother and mother in law both have one for my son at their homes. It comes highly recommended!
Becky M.
Becky M.
Mena , Ar
I got this for my baby and he loved it. This rainforest swing has been passed on to my friend and it's still working grat and is still like new. I find it relaxing to set next to way baby is enjoying this swing.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
These were given to me as a gift. I loved both products worked well for many years. Only tip I have is to remove all batteries before storage.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Had this with my first baby and he really like it but it made a horrible noise. The motor is super loud and would *click* when it moved which was so not relaxing or calming. We used it until he grew out of it but went with something different for our second.
Omii V.
Omii V.
New Bedford, MA
Mega Parent Expert
My mother in law purchased this for my daughter and it's so good my baby liked to be rocked to bed and this swings along with playing soothing music I love it!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Waverly, WV
Mega Parent Expert
The swing was a life saver when try to get some house cleaning done. He still would swing in it if he could but he's way to big now.
Dani K.
Dani K.
Merrill, WI
My son loved these! It was so nice to put him in the bouncer so he could entertain himself. The swing was very nice because you could put him in there and get other things done whIle he's in it! Love this product and highly recommend it!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
My daughter absolutely loved both of these products. She loved spending time in the swing, listening to the music and watching the mobile move. The floor bouncer was also fantastic for helping get her ready for nap time.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anybody know if this comes with a walker as well? I own the swing but the not bouncer since my son has one already. I would love if they have a walker.