BY FISHER-PRICE

Find Bassinets And Cradles at Target.com! Soothe, nap & play in one inclined sleeper, it's an inclined sleeper and playtime seat in one! An extra-deep seat with a comfy, supportive insert helps baby sleep all night long. Calming vibrations add to the soothing experience. And with a gentle push from mom, the sleeper rocks. Design is easy to assemble and light-weight for portability and storage. Additional features include a three-point restraint and linkable clacker toy. Insert is machine washable and dryer safe. Use only with a child unable to sit up unassisted or grasp side of seat and pull. Requires 1 D battery. Maximum Weight 25 LBS.Features:Sleeper. Color: Multi-Colored. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target
Cortney H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I used one of these with my first born and he loved it so much that I considered it a necessity when I was preparing for my second child. Stores easily and is easy to clean
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Loved these for our twins! They slept in these the first few months so they could be in our room. They seemed to like the vibrating and a lot of times it calmed them if they were fussy. The only downside was they didn't rock on their own. Makes it a bit more difficult when you have two to rock.
Jennifer T.
This is a must have for new parents. if your baby has reflux it is great for them to sleep in. The angle keeps them from choking if they throw up.
Diamond L.
San Antonio , TX
This Little Rock n play is the best ticket ever ! My little baby loves it. And won’t sleep in anything else
Laura H.
Battle Creek, MI
I have a different version of the FP Rock and play. I used it as a bassinet for both of my girls- it is a must-have for bringing home baby!!! The incline is great if you have a fussy baby, or if your babe has reflux.
Jennifer  M.
This is a baby necessity! Purchased this for my daughter and she has slept in it every night. Very portable and light. Must have!