FISHER PRICE Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'N' Play Sleeper, Morning Fog

Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'N' Play Sleeper, Morning Fog: The Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'N' Play Sleeper offers a unique sleep seat Wonderful rocking action Secure inclined position for babies who need it Calming vibrations Frame rocks gently with a push Sides made from breathable fabric Collapses easily for portability Fisher-Price Sleeper Weighs 8.6 lbs Includes clackers on a link for entertaining For use by children up to 25 lbs The Morning Fog Fisher-Price Rock 'N' Play Sleeper requires 1 D battery (not included) Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FISHER PRICE Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'N' Play Sleeper, Morning Fog!
I swore by my sons rock n’ play. With him having acid reflux and not wanting to lay flat, this gave him the perfect elevation and it’s so convenient to just fold it up and store it, even going on trips it made it 10 times easier!
Bakersfield, CA
This is the best thing my cousin bought us for our baby shower. It came in handy and she loved it! Very easy to travel with and its great that it vibrates.
We have this in yellow. It literally saved me when my oldest daughter was a newborn. We're on baby number two and its still the best $60 we spent.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received this as a gift and love it!! I am having another child and will definitely use product again it was the best gift ever.
Me encantan el color en este Fisher-Price Bounce su perfecto. Me encantaría comprar esto para mi pequeño cuando tenga uno
Wyoming, MI
Great for hhaving them right next to you in your room. Can't use them for long as its intended for younger babies.
I heard great things about the rock n play. I am or due until July but we will find out how the baby likes it.
Antioch , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These wipes are a total lifesaver. I keep one in my diaper bag, some in the family room, and also a few packs in the nursery. They're great for on the go cleaning sticky hands and for getting milk off my sons sensitive face. These are the only face wipes I will use because they do not irritate my sons face! I love hear wipes. I stock up on them when they are on sale at babies r us for buy 2 get 1 free on all bath essentials. Also my go to for friends baby showers!!

Looking for your answer?