BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Find bouncers, rockers and infant seats at Target.com! Soothe, nap & play in one inclined sleeper with hands-free rocking motion. It s an inclined sleeper and playtime seat in one, with music, sounds and hands-free rocking motion! An extra-deep seat with a comfy, supportive insert helps baby sleep all night long. Calming vibrations add to the soothing experience. And with the push of a button, the sleeper helps baby relax with two different speeds of gentle rocking motion. Design is easy to assemble and light-weight for portability and storage. Additional features include a three-point restraint and linkable clacker toy. Insert is machine washable and dryer safe. Maximum weight 25. see more...

• Should I get one for my new baby? Do they work?5 Answers
  • These newborn auto rock 'n play sleepers.... Are they like a new...4 Answers
  • Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?6 Answers
Fifi R.
I wish I had purchased this sooner. My baby has acid reflux and needs to be at a slight incline when sleeping. Otherwise she'll wake up twice as many times. This is a fraction of the cost of what I was using before, smaller, more convenient, and meets our needs. The cover is perforated to allow airflow. It's also super easy to remove and throw in the washer. I've washed it dozens of times and there's no fading. Dries fairly quickly when air dried. The whole thing folds, making it easy to transport. It's the perfect height for next to my bed so I can see baby clearly.
I took off a star for a couple of reasons: the sounds are garbage. Low quality sound chip but I use my own sound machine projector so I don't care. I also wish there was an option for continuous rocking instead of just the 6 hours and 30 mins. Still a great product.
Charlsie L.
We love this rocker! My one month old cannot stand to sleep in her crib at the moment but she sleeps like a rock in this! My sister-in-law came to stay with us last weekend and said she was jealous of this rocker as she had the snugapuppy version a few years back when my niece was born and it did not have the automatic rocking feature. That has been a total lifesaver. The only negative I have seen is if you leave it to rock for more than 6 hours on carpet, the carpet can get matted down in certain spots and the rocking motion can get jerky, but that’s easily fixed with a slight nudge.
Taylor L.
Amelia
LIFE SAVER!!! Our son woke up every 45 mins at night. He could not get seem to get comfortable and my husband and I were loosing our minds!!! Best purchase we ever made he started sleeping 5+ hrs over night! Definitely purchase the automatic rocker!
Marissa W.
Kansas city , MO
This is a great product for new parents. My daughter absolutely loves hers and is sleeping in it as I type this. This rock and play has been a staple of my life as a new parent and I can’t tell you enough to go out and get one!
Samarra G.
I recently had my second child and decided to get a rock n play! Seriously such a life saver! I absolutely love this item and my baby loves it also, rocks him to sleep and plays music. Also there is a timer on it for two different settings. I have been recommending this product to every pregnant lady I run in to!  Fisher Price Fisher-Price Newborn Auto Rock 'n Play Sleeper
Jessica C.
I love this thing!! With my first, nothing like this existed. With my second, I bought one off of a friend after her baby outgrew it and she had raved about it previously. It is SUCH a nice thing to have for baby when he/she is not a fan of a bassinet. Mine slept so much better in her rocker than she did in her bassinet. We are expecting #3 soon, and I can't wait to use this again!
Haleigh W.
GFAFB , ND
Was highly recommended from friends and family! Small folds up. Great for traveling. We got the rocking addition that plugged in and played music. Worked for kids we babysit but our son did not care for it for long sleeps. Would occasionally nap in it but he preferred to be laying flat so he could roll even at a young age. A little spendy but worth the price if your kid loves it.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
This was a lifesaver when my son was small enough for it. I'd highly recommend getting this! We used this more than the bassinet we bought for our bedroom and it was nice because I could pull my son across the house where I went when he was sleeping in it. It folds up nicely and we took it with us when we would travel instead of a pack and play! This is a great purchase.
Natalie K.
This was a life saver! Our daughter loved napping in the rock n play. The best part was you can set the timer and it will automatically rock for you. It folds up and easy to move around the house or pack in the car. There are music options too. Every parents needs this for her newborn.
Lindsey C.
My youngest has really bad stomach issues and was colicy. This saved my life. She loved sleeping in it! She slept so good in it. It's also doesn't break the bank like so many other baby gear items. We weren't big in bouncy seats. So this was amazing. As she got older she liked to use it to play with her toys or whatever. Amazing.
Janet R.
Has anyone had usually with the motor dying out on them and had to call the company and get it replaced ?
Cheyenne D.
Straw Plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Should I get one for my new baby? Do they work?
Adriana A.
Is it okay to leave plugged into wall outlet or should I unplug every time product is not in use?
Stephanie d.
Clinton Twp, MI
These newborn auto rock 'n play sleepers.... Are they like a new bassinet? My youngest is 8yrs old and so much has changed since her.