BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Find bouncers, rockers and infant seats at Target.com! Soothe, nap & play in one inclined sleeper with hands-free rocking motion. It s an inclined sleeper and playtime seat in one, with music, sounds and hands-free rocking motion! An extra-deep seat with a comfy, supportive insert helps baby sleep all night long. Calming vibrations add to the soothing experience. And with the push of a button, the sleeper helps baby relax with two different speeds of gentle rocking motion. Design is easy to assemble and light-weight for portability and storage. Additional features include a three-point restraint and linkable clacker toy. Insert is machine washable and dryer safe. Maximum weight 25. see more...

• Should I get one for my new baby? Do they work?5 Answers
  • These newborn auto rock 'n play sleepers.... Are they like a new...4 Answers
  • Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?6 Answers
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
We received this as a shower gift from our registry and it is one of my favorite gifts!! We used this for the first week or so when we brought our daughter home as a bedside sleeper. We moved her out of it though because she started to turn her head against the siding, making me fear she might suffocate. She prefers to sleep flat on her back now.
However, this still makes a great napper and I put it in her whenever she is fussy and wants to be rocked but I don't have the free hands. I love the auto rock that you can set to 30 min or 6 hours. I also love the rainforest sound setting. It's very peaceful to listen to and she loves it too.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Rochester, NH
I love this probably as much as my month old does! We weren't sure what kind of swing to get him so I did A LOT of research. This one was VERY affordable and he loves it. He has acid reflux so the inclined seat helps. I would definitely make sure that if you get this, make sure it's the automatic one!! The one you have to rock manually pretty much takes the whole point out of putting baby down and doing housework or showering! The songs are good, I would of liked for it to have a iPhone/iPod hook up because he likes certain songs. I would definitely recommend this!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
I'm not quite sure where people place their children when they are still co-sleeping in their bedroom and not yet transferred to their crib, but if they aren't placing them in the Fisher Price rock and sleep - their doing it all wrong! Our little man spent the first 6 months in here, its soft and snug and it keeps them at an incline. The rock and sleep stands tall so you don't have to bend over and fall out of bed to grab the babe in the middle of the night. THIS IS THE BEST baby product we did purchase.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
We love our rock n play! It is the only thing my son would sleep in for months! It was a lifesaver. I love that it is so portable. We take it with us to visit family for him to nap in. It it so much easier than toating the huge pack n play around. It rocks and plays music and there are several speed and volume settings. You can also put it on a timer to rock for 30 minutes and then it automatically shuts off. This is definitely one of our favorite baby items.
Kassie M.
Kassie M.
We Love the Rock N Play Sleeper. It's Perfect! I Love that it rocks and plays music! It's very soothing to my Daughter♡ She loves to take naps in it during the day. I love that it has breathable mesh sides so airflow can go through it & my daughter loves the keyring that it came with! I would highly recommend this to anyone with a newborn! We didn't purchase it until she was 2 months old but I wish we would've had it the whole time! Thumbs Up!!! :)
Parker S.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Do not waste your money on any of the other models this is the one! The extra money you spend is worth it. As a mom who suffered from hideous postpartum depression and anxiety this was a life saver! My baby slept through the night at 2months because she loved this so much. The rocking unit went out after 4months but the company replaced it with no issues! I don't know think I would have kept from co sleeping without this!
china g.
china g.
indianapolis
I received this as a baby shower gift and really enjoy using it. It's vibrations are of perfect intensity and is not loud so it doesn't wake the baby. My baby loves being in this and sleeps better here than her bassinet. There are two positions to use this rock and play, a more flat position and a more inclined position. The newborn inserts cradle my baby and the insert is very soft to the touch.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I really can't say enough good things about this product. It was by far the best investment as far as baby gear goes for my children. It kept them snuggled and helped them sleep all night. The self rocking option is amazing, if baby would start to get fussy all I would have to do was push a button and it would start rocking and rock baby back to sleep at night. I would recommend this to anyone!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
I purchased this for my daughter to use for a little while because I did not want her to co sleep with me in the bed for safety reasons and I was not ready to put her in her crib yet. This thing was a lifesaver. She loved it and so did I! I like that it does not take up a lot of space either. The vibration really helped her sleep too! Highly recommend for a new parent!
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
I really regret not returning this rocker. I have had it for less then 2 months and it's already making weird noises. My baby doesn't stay asleep in here. I can feel the back to the rocker so I make sure I put a big cover underneath my baby whenever he is laying in it. The music stops playing after a while I actually wish it would last longer. Very disappointed
Janet R.
Janet R.
Has anyone had usually with the motor dying out on them and had to call the company and get it replaced ?
Cheyenne D.
Cheyenne D.
Straw Plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?
Emma C.
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Should I get one for my new baby? Do they work?
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Is it okay to leave plugged into wall outlet or should I unplug every time product is not in use?
Stephanie d.
Stephanie d.
Clinton Twp, MI
These newborn auto rock 'n play sleepers.... Are they like a new bassinet? My youngest is 8yrs old and so much has changed since her.