BY FISHER-PRICE #91 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Find Bouncers, Rockers And Infant Seats at Target.com! The My Little Sweetie Deluxe Rock n' Play Sleeper combines the benefits of the Deluxe Rock n' Play Sleeper with the benefits of the adorable, plush design of the My Little Sweetie fashion. The cozy fabrics with beautiful, embroidered flowers give your little princess a comfortable seat, and a gentle push from mom rocks and soothes baby. The inclined position of the seat is perfect for babies. A deluxe insert for comfort accompanies (and accentuates) the soft pink tones of the luxurious design. A pocket at the end adds convenience and for storage and portability, the soother collapses. A soft kitty is attached to a link for your. Gender: Female. see more...

Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product saved my sleep when my youngest was born! She would not sleep anywhere else but in the rock and play. Plus, the vibration setting is so soothing to a baby! It made the transition from me holding to putting her down easy as pie!
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
THESE ARE NOT SAFE FOR SLEEP!! Despite being labeled a "sleeper" these things are death traps. The AAP warns against these as they have been proven to cause positional asphyxiation and death in infants. In the United States the terms crib, play yard, and bassinet are heavily regulated and are the ONLY safe sleep environments. Be warned against terms like napper and sleeper. You don't want to lose your baby because of something this easily avoided
Vanessa T.
Wilmington
When i was register everyone said to get this and of course I did but it wasn't for me. I didn't feel like my son was very safe in it. There was nothing wrong with it just a personal feeling.
Melissa P.
My daughter had colic and a hard time sleeping both at naps and at night. This was our saving grace, she slept in this for naps and at night for the first 3 months. It 'cocooned' her and she felt safe and the elevation helped her to sleep. The straps ensure the baby will not fall out and it's sides ensure they cannot roll out. The rocking motion helps put them to sleep and keep them asleep at times. It also has a pocket in the back for storage. Folds flat for travel so this went everywhere with us. If I had to recommend one baby product, it would be this hands down!
Fior M.
Sparks, NV
My baby sleeps in this while I'm rocking her but wakes up once i stop. It doesn't automatically rock her it just vibrates. I don't know if it's because she was too heavy being that she was 9 pounds when born. It's pretty much pointless.
Nicole M.
Ridge, NY
Had this with my 3rd. She slept in all the time. I had a hard time transition in her from this to her crib since she loved it so much. We used it to we couldn't use it any more! Great buy !!