BY FISHER-PRICE

Fisher price my little snugamonkey kick 'n crawl gym isâ full of entertaining features. This is a top item in our baby registry.â this activity gym "grows" with baby through three developmental stages. Stimulating patterns and activities invite baby to bat, grasp and kick. For tummy-time fun, attach toys to the mat to encourage reaching and pushing up. And when baby is ready, reconfigure the quilt and arches for a crawl-through play space! Machine washable, with arches removed. 3 grow-with-me stages! 1 lay & play 2 tummy-time fun 3 crawl-through tunnel. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. .... see more...

Kayla E.
Boise, ID
My son loves this for tummy time and to lay on his back and play with the toys. We cant wait to use the tunnel part when he gets bigger! I love the 3 in 1 aspect of this because it will grow with him.
alma p.
Wilmington , CA
The thing that I like the most about this product is that it's a 3 in one and as my kid grows she can still be able to use it not just for a short period but for a longer period