BY FISHER-PRICE #89 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-Price My Little Snugakitty Cradle 'N' Swing: The Fisher-Price cradle 'n' swing requires 4 D batteries (not included) Includes 120-volt AC adapter for battery-free operation Legs fold for room-to-room portability and storage 2 swing motions: side-to-side cradle and traditional head-to-toe swing 2-position recline with 3 adjustable seat positions: right-facing, center and left-facing Plush infant support The Fisher-Price cradle 'n' swing has 6 swing speeds 16 songs and soothing nature sounds Seat pad is machine washable Motorized mobile with mirrored globe Take-along kitty toy included with this baby cradle 'n' swing Easy to assemble Weight limit: 25 lbs baby cradle 'n' swing age range: birth and up Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Rue A.
I love this swing I got it for my baby that's coming soon. I enjoy that it's not only battery operated, but electrical as well because I really don't want to be spending a lot of money on batteries or having it die on me. I love the style of it and its ability to function in multiple ways.
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love this swing. It plugs in, plays music, and can swing in two directions. The little animal dangles are cute too. Sometimes it makes a clicking noise, I found that turning it off and back in helps with it. Not sure why it does that though, it It doesn't disturb baby.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
LOVE that it plugs in and I don't need to keep buying batteries and my daughter loves to sleep in it and loves the mirror and mobile. I unfortunately have the music stuck in my head as does my husband lol but it is also soft, functional and the cover is easy to wash when she has her diaper mishaps lol
jennifer m.
I love this swing!! It has been a God sent for us with this baby. He sleeps in it daily and loves the motion. I love that it plugs in!!!
Kaitlyn W.
Blackwood, NJ
This isn't just so cute, it is so soft. Its so nice that twists in 3 positons so they have the option to swing in 3 directions
Zeneidi C.
Florence, SC
My Daughter has it she love it ! A life saver it helps me distract her and entrain her while I work in the house