BY FISHER-PRICE

Fisher-Price My Little Snugabear Musical Gym: Deluxe, musical play gym Comfy, colorful mat for lay amd play and tummy time Ultra-soft bear head and paws with embroidered details Overhead toy bar 7 repositionable, linkable toys Bat-at mirror with motion-activated music Soft cuddle bear Clacker bug and jingle bug with soft wings Jingle ball with ribbon Butterfly teether Peek-a-boo leaves with crinkle textures Soft elements and bright colors help strengthen baby's senses Requires 3 AG13 (LR44) button cell batteries (included) Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Eileen H.
Yuma, AZ
Puts my nephew right to sleep. He loves this. It is comfortable and the music is relaxing and soothing.
Chelsea W.
Amanda, OH
I have the snuggabunny which is this exact item with a bunny instead of a bear! Very cushy and entertaining for my baby
Zahira S.
Buffalo, NY
This is good for estimulates your babies.i love it and my baby too. He loves naturals sounds
sunnie l.
Flint, TX
Bought this for a friend her little one, loves it she loves pulling and playing with the toys hanging.
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
Got this little snugabear musical gym as a gift at my baby shower. My son loves it!
wendy s.
My daughter really liked this music gym from newborn till she was 9 months after that she wants still and would get up and try to pull it where she wanted. I had to give to my friend ...it was amazing thought.
Kayleigh  T.
My daughter is almost 6months and has a playmat with a piano attached. However it isn't big enough for her to be able to roll around. Does this allow the child to learn to roll around or does it constrict them mostly to one spot?