Fisher Price Fisher-Price Little People Noah's Ark [Standard Packaging] uploaded by Erica W.

BY FISHER-PRICE

Buy on Jet.com
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Recently bought this as a Christmas gift for my nephew! Since they live out of state and we're down visiting I gave it to him early. He loved it. He just turned one and it's the perfect toy for him. He can put the animals in his mouth and won't choke and it's also an easy clean up for parents, everything just stores into the ark.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Both of my kids loved playing with Noah's Ark and the other Little People you sets. They are perfect for young babies just learning to grasp and bigger kids. Even my almost 4 year old will still play with them. Worth the price and they will help to create lots of sweet memories playing with your kid.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Leesburg, VA
My mom got this for my son for xmas since he is obsessed with little people. I figured this would be perfect to help learn animals, and since we are Christian a good toy to keep around to read the Noah's ark story and even help act it out for him kinda like a puppet show
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I purchased this product through target about 3 months ago for the Christian Daycare Center I previously worked at. I personally purchased two boxes so that I could use one in two of the different classrooms.

The first box was placed in the toddler room for children ages 1-2, and the second box was in the preschool classroom for children ages 3-5.

I enjoyed this purchase as I was able to teach the children the story of Noah's Ark and God telling Noah about the storm and him loading each animal 2 by 2 on his Ark. We were then able to act out the story using the little people, the animals, and the Ark! I would definitely purchase this item again! The children loved it, the teachers loved it, and most importantly I as the purchaser love it!
Sadie O.
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
My daughter loves playing with this and it makes me so excited for her to learn about what it actually is! It's nice that there are toys like this out here that our inexpensive and good quality. I love it
Bre D.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
My son is 1.5 and he absolutely loves the animals!! You couldn't tell by looking at it, but the bottom is not very stable (the bottom has three little rolls that it sits on). It doesn't take much for the ark to tip over, which is very frustrating to a 1.5 year old. I have since put the ark away until he is a bit older and is at the age where he understands that aspect a bit more (why it keeps tipping over...). However, in the meantime, he LOVES his animals!! Especially since they go with a Fisher Price tractor I bought him. I would have given 5 starts if it wasn't for the tipsy ark. However I would recommend!
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
This is so cute! My kids love these toys. They're perfect size for little hands they're durable and my kids play with them a ton. This is great!
Emily B.
Emily B.
San Jose, CA
We got this for my son for Christmas when he was 8 months and he loved it! The animals are so much fun and the ark is easy for my little one to use. He is able to open up the ark door and take animals in and out. We will definitely get many years of play out of this toy!
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Atoka, TN
The doors on my ark are green and not brown, but I love it. All of my kids play with and have for years from toddler to young elementary. We are always a fan of Little People.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Camby, IN
I got this for my two year old son because they had a great deal one day at Meijer where I could double up coupons. I wasn't quite sure how much he would like it, but he really enjoys naming all of the different animals and putting them in the ark. It has been a nice little learning toy for him and ended up being incredibly cheap with the deal I received.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Is this worth the money? At what age did your child lose interest in playing with it?