Fisher Price Fisher-Price Little People Lil' Movers School Bus uploaded by Sarah R.

BY FISHER-PRICE

Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
This dang bus has been a hit with every class I have taught and with every young client I have had! The song makes me crazy, but it is a favorite. I occasionally take the batteries out. I do love how it is fostering a love of little people toys in another generation!
Shana C.
Aurora, IL
I loved Little People when I was a child, so I am reliving my love for them through my kiddos. I have purchased darn near every set they make and have been happy with them all.
Marina R.
Tallmadge , OH
My one year old received this as a birthday gift and loves it! My 3 year old plays with it too! It plays music, and the little people move up and down in their seats when they push the bus. Totally cute toy that will get a few years worth of play out of!
Lisa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My daughter has his exact bus in pink and she loves to play with it! She loves all the fun sounds it makes and the songs it sings. I know this will be one of her favorites for many years to come as It can really
Grow with her as her imagination grows! We love all the little people toys. Perfect for their tiny hands
Jenell J.
Sacramento , CA
For my little guy this is perfect because he has a variety of toys to play with.. he loves putting the little people in and out of the school bus 🚌 it’s a cute a affordable toy think I purchased it at Target 🎯
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
These are such fun toys. They are so versatile and great for dramatic play. They keep kids of all ages occupied as well. They are easy to find at many retailers and inexpensive yet high quality.
Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
Both of my children love this toy the songs and good message that sounds give little people are perfect for little hands to hold and play with 2 easy to wipe down for cleaning
Sarah R.
This is a perfect toy for a small child! The bus has working doors and the lights flash and their is music. The little people inside are so cute and the wheels move them up and down. The price is great!
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
My son loves the little people line. I have like every set ever made practically. It's a cute toy, my son loves it.
Alex K.
Steelton, PA
This toy is very good for a one year old. its just the rigjt size for our daughter