Fisher Price Fisher-Price Little People Lil' Movers School Bus uploaded by Sarah R.

BY FISHER-PRICE

Shana C.
Naperville, IL
I loved Little People when I was a child, so I am reliving my love for them through my kiddos. I have purchased darn near every set they make and have been happy with them all.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
These are such fun toys. They are so versatile and great for dramatic play. They keep kids of all ages occupied as well. They are easy to find at many retailers and inexpensive yet high quality.
Lisa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My daughter has his exact bus in pink and she loves to play with it! She loves all the fun sounds it makes and the songs it sings. I know this will be one of her favorites for many years to come as It can really
Grow with her as her imagination grows! We love all the little people toys. Perfect for their tiny hands
Sarah R.
This is a perfect toy for a small child! The bus has working doors and the lights flash and their is music. The little people inside are so cute and the wheels move them up and down. The price is great!
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
My son loves the little people line. I have like every set ever made practically. It's a cute toy, my son loves it.
Alex K.
Steelton, PA
This toy is very good for a one year old. its just the rigjt size for our daughter