Carmen L.

What age is best I get one of these at?

Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
1 year, 6 months ago
I would say somewhere around 1 year old.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Baltimore, MD
1 year, 8 months ago
My daughter just got this for her 1st birthday and she is loving it ! Its awesome. Has so many songs and sayings
Kimberly  l.
Kimberly l.
Elizabeth , Pa
2 years, 3 months ago
My daughter got it for her 1st birthday and loved it still plays with it now at 19months
Katie G.
Katie G.
2 years, 4 months ago
I would say around a year old, and they work well for up to around 3 years old or so. my kids loved theirs!