BY FISHER-PRICE

The Laugh 'N Learn Sing with me CD Player turns up the learning fun! Full of fun songs, phrases and activities that will have everyone singing along. Includes three discs to slot into the CD Player. Open up the door to find a suprise - the CDs tumble out! Baby can push any of the four buttons to activate lights, phrases and songs. Includes six sung songs that teach ABCs, numbers, shapes, colors, classic nursery rhymes and more! Since 1930, Fisher-Price has been in business to create toys that fascinate and stimulate a child's imagination. Fisher-Price was founded in 1930, hardly the best time to launch a new business as the shadows of the Depression still loomed over American business. Still, Herman Fisher, Irving Price and Helen Schelle combined their diverse manufacturing and retailing experience to create a toy company and confidently brought 16 wooden toys to the International Toy Fair in New York City. The whimsical nature and magical surprises of those first Fisher-Price toys quickly caught on and became the hallmarks of Fisher-Price ever since. Fisher-Price believes in the potential of children and in the importance of a supportive environment in which they can grow, learn, and get the best possible start in life. Fisher-Price supports today's families with young children through our breadth of products that includes GeoTrax, Imaginext, Little People, Laugh and Learn, Thomas the Tank, Thomas and Friends, Elmo, Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go, Sesame Street, Smart Cycle, Ni Hao Kai-Lan, Toy Story and other learning toys and pretend play items. see more...

• This would be awesome for my son who's turning 2 soon, do...4 Answers
Jenell J.
So this is about the cutest thing I’ve ever seen ! My son plays and plays with this so much! When the batteries are brand new the sound quality is great ! I haven’t been able to find a one alike and the colors are so bright and playful
John Y.
Duluth, GA
Received this as a gift for my 18 month old who loves music, dancing, and TOYS. She enjoys it quite a bit but the party really gets started with my 4 year old daughter joins up. My 4 year old quickly learned how this CD player functions and, now, they have little disco parties on their own. Awesome toy, awesome gift! Not sure what some of the other reviewers who are rating it lower than 5 stars didn't like about it (it would help if they included reasons why they drop stars).
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This is a very cute toy and my grandbaby loved playing with this watching her dance around lesson to this was so cute and this little toy can go through a lot it has been dropped serval of times and still works
Megan S.
Pearland, TX
I got this for my daughter when she was about 5 months. It was her favorite toy for quite awhile. She's 18 months now and still plays with it. She loved opening and closing the door and sticking the "CDs" in the slot. She also loves to shake her booty to the music.
Kelly P.
Queen creek , AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
My first daughter received this for her first birthday and she loved it. My second daughter loves music and loves to dance and sing. She slips in the disks and dances away! It's too cute.
Elsa E.
I have had this toy through 3 kids. I just pulled it out last week for my 4 month old and my 4 year old has glommed onto it. It lights up and sings, she sings along with it and thinks she is so cool because it has cds.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
My kids loved this, I purchased one for my daughter and then my son received it when she out grew it, very durable and so much fun for them to feel like they are all grown up having their own CD Player!
Melanie K.
York , PA
My 1 year old loves music and loves this toy. He will sit for long periods of time just putting the disc in the slot and then pushing the music buttons and dancing to the music.
Mia W.
Techie Expert Level 3
A fun toy for toddlers. You can drop the cd's into the slot at the top, and music plays. The songs are classic, and catchy. The cd player lights up wen songs are played.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
Melanie K.
Glen Burnie, MD92 conversations

Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
This would be awesome for my son who's turning 2 soon, does this play regular CDs or comes with its own?