BY FISHER-PRICE #99 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-Price Infant to Toddler Rocker Sleeper, , Pink Owls: The Fisher Price Toddler Rocker is recommended for a child up to 40 lbs Birth to 2 years Soothing vibrations Baby Toddler Rocker features a hanging owl toy that plays a tune when pulled Toybar with 3 fun spinning toys Machine-washable seat pad Perfect grow-with-baby product Baby Toddler Rocker features an infant rocker with a fold-out kickstand Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter had one of these when she was a baby and she loved it. It was perfect for her to just relax in and you can keep it until they're toddlers and make it a toddler seat.
Brooke  H.
Monroe, VA
I have purchased two of these and my girls preferred it to a swing and it's great it grows with them
Chelyn M.
Mccook, NE
One of the best items I received at my baby shower. Not only did my daughter love this seat as an infant but she probably uses it just as much if not more now, 4 years later. Every time I see one of these listed on a Facebook For Sale page, I make sure to let potential buyers know that this seat is simply amazing!
Melissa P.
My sister bought this for my daughter because her room theme was owls. She loved this more than her bouncer and spent most days in this. The removable bar with toys kept her entertained and put her to sleep. The ability to convert it from a rocker to a chair in seconds is great and we still have it and use it even though my daughter is 2.5.
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loved her Infant to Toddler Rocker. She used it from the time she was 2 months old until she was around 2. The only reason we even got rid of it was because we moved and had to down size. Much better than a bouncy seat, in my opinion.
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
This rocker was my baby's absolute favorite when she was around 6 months. She spent quality time in the rocker exploring the bright color and patters. The soothing vibration would put her gently to sleep. The hanging toys attracted her a lot and would try grasping them with her tiny hands all the time. This helped to tone up het finger and hand muscles. I simply love how useful this is for babies!