Fisher Price Fisher-Price Imaginext Power Rangers Morphing Megazord uploaded by Shericia P.Fisher Price Fisher-Price Imaginext Power Rangers Morphing Megazord uploaded by Yolanda M.Fisher Price Fisher-Price Imaginext Power Rangers Morphing Megazord uploaded by heather r.

BY FISHER-PRICE

Unleash the fire power of the Imaginext Morphin Megazord on Power Rangers villains like the Putty Patrol! It all starts with exciting Morphin Action. Turn the Power Pad on Megazord's left shoulder for an awesome transformation - his chest opens, his eyes light up and his chest morphs into a cannon. Under attack? Push a button on the cannon to fire Power Missiles. Turn a Power Pad in Megazord's chest to launch Power Coins. Turn a Power Pad above his left knee to reveal a projectile launcher -and push the button to fire more Power Missiles! And turn the Power Pad above his right knee to morph Megazord's foot into a chomping sabretooth! The adventure continues on back, with a jail cell, a place to meet with Zordon, an elevator - and lots of levels and platforms for figures to stand on. Kids can even place a figure in Megazord's head! With so much to do, imagine the adventures your little fans will create (or recreate) with their favorite Power Rangers characters and villains! see more...

heather r.
My son is in love with power rangers! He's 4 so once a year there is something cooler than what he's obsessed with but not power rangers! This toy was a gift from his grandmother and its one of his favorite! It shoots out disks threw the chest and lights up there's a spot for the little ranger figure to stand one of the legs lifts open there's so many cool features it looks pretty darn close to one of the shows its on almost exactly. I think it was 59.99 at my Walmart
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
We bought this for my son's 4th birthday. He loved his imaginext guys and started getting into power rangers and was begging for this! He played with it for hours when he first got it. It comes with the black and red ranger. We bought him some putty patrol guys to go with it. This thing has been banged around like crazy for the last year and is still in perfect condition. We love imaginext they are great quality toys.
Danielle B.
My son loves this and will play for hours with it!    My 3 year old daughter has even enjoyed playing with it!  It is extremely durable and exceeded my expectations!  Over all it was pretty affordable.  I have recommended this to several of my friends!
Yolanda M.
I bought this for my four year old son for Christmas. He absolutely loved it! He's a big fan of power rangers. He plays with this for hours on end. He has all the little figures and villains as well so he can role play. It was $69 on Walmart but on Walmart.com it was $59 so the store price matched it so it was a little cheaper. I highly recommend this to any power ranger fan!
Mary E.
Grand Rapids , MI
My kids don't even know power rangers, but generally love "guys" so I knew this would be a great gift. This toy has provided hours of play. It's extremely durable as it's been dropped and knocked over in many battles. Great toy!
Shericia P.
This toy retails for 69.99$ before taxes at toys r us canada, which to me is very pricey for such a toy, i promised my 4 year old i would get it for him on his 5th birthday, one day we went to the mall and decided to stop by to see whats in store, to my great surprise this toy was on sale for 10$ i jumped for joy and got it right away for my son, he loves it so much and plays with it everyday.
Leah T.
Ennis co.Clare
This toy is great for toddlers and keeps them entertained for hours on end.it is great for there imaginations and is quite affordable