BY FISHER-PRICE

Make roller-skating as easy as 1, 2, 3 with fisher-price grow with me 1, 2, 3 roller skates. These boys' roller skates let your little boy learn to skate in 3 easy stages. First, lock the wheels so that he can start with skate-walking. In stage 2, the skates will only roll forward. When your child has built up confidence and stability, move on to stage 3 by allowing the wheels to roll forward and back. These boys' roller skates for kids can be adjusted to fit children's shoe sizes 6-12. see more...

Buy on Fisher-...
Daphne W.
These are such great beginner skates for the littles one to learn in. My son loves these and we can take them to the skating rink which is awesome!!!
Nicole A.
These are great! They are much better quality than when I had them when I was a kid and they are definitely more comfortable!
Angel I.
My daughter had these and we live in an apartment and she used skate back and forth across my landlords head. Taught her great balance!