BY FISHER-PRICE

Find diaper bags and storage at Target.com! This fastfinder deluxe diaper bag from fisher-price is a great-looking, stash-and-carry for all your and baby's needs. Open the easy-access zip top and find 3 open sections, a divider and a convenient changing pad, plus enough room to easily tote a days worth of changes. Four outside pockets include a thermo-insulated bottle pocket; an exterior wipes pocket, an easy-wipe pacifier pocket and a large diaper pocket. All compartments are fully lined in a white-on-red linear print. there's a large, zipped pocket that's roomy enough to stash your tablet, phone, keys and cards; a spacious back pocket with a hook-and-loop closure;. see more...

Sarah T.
Tell City, IN
Mega Parent Expert
I brought this during my first pregnancy I still use it for my son he's only 22 months it's still great bag, I love all the pockets it has its all around great bag I'm pregnant again and I definitely don't need another one once this baby comes
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Mega Parent Expert
Does everything a diaper bag should do. Has an insulated spot for milk, and plenty of storage options. It's solid black so dads seem to like it. It also provides a lot of space on the inside. No complaints!
Kayde S.
Wasco, CA
Great bag. Love all the compartments. Everything is so easily accessible. I love that I can easily reach the wipes container. And even with all the baby stuff I still have room to put my wallet and a few things for me in it
Karla B.
Bought this bag during my first pregnancy. My husband loved it because it wasn't girly and doesn't look like a purse. I love all of the outside pockets, especially the wipes compartment. I have had it for two years now and it is still in good shape. The zippers work well and are easy to open one handed. You can fit a lot of stuff in the large compartment. The size is great when baby is going overnight to grandmas, but not so good when going on quick shopping trips. This bag can be bulky and doesn't fit under most strollers.
Erica W.
This is a great large diaper bag that is easily kept organized. there are multiple storage areas plus a thermal area. I enjoy how big it is for baby and toddler items. It is large and sometimes difficult to fit under the stroller but it makes up for that with how useable it is.
hira i.
Brampton, Ontario, Ontario, Ontario, Ontario
Bought this for my first child but did not like it at all. The bag did not fit under our strollers (Eddie Bauer and mama/papa stroller) it's wayyy to big. Really regret the purchase. I used it maybe twice. My son doesn't take bottle or pacifier so that save was sorta useless for me. The wipes area is nice because you don't actually have to open the bag to take out a wipe.for a quick clean up such as a spit up. Overall I thought it was too big.