BY FISHER-PRICE #94 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Find baby swings at Target.com! A portable, space-saving swing and a stationary baby seat in one! It s a portable six speed spacesaver swing with music, soothing nature sounds, and a deluxe, ultra-soft, removable newborn insert. And it s a stationary baby seat with soothing sounds, music and calming vibrations for newborns and babies up to 25 lbs, too! It s fisher-price deluxe take-along swing & seat two mom and baby-favorite babygear solutions in one for double the use and less clutter in your home! Smartswing technology offers 6 distinct swinging speeds from low to high so you can find the motion to suit baby s mood. It. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Karrah M.
Gastonia, NC
This swing saved me the first 6 months of our daughters life. If it wasn't for the vibration motion and the little lullaby, I would have never slept even a hour. She loved this swing!! I wish she wasn't so big and we would still use it. It has different songs, a vibration button, and different swing speeds along with two cute little birds to keep baby's attention. It was easily removed fabric to clean and never messed up in the washer or dryer. I would
Recommend this
Amy R.
Minneapolis, MN
This swing completely saved my sanity as a new parent. My daughter wanted only to be in this with all the soothing things turned on. All of the music settings are quite nice and peaceful. The vibration and music will turn off after a certain amount of time (I can't recall.) The swing will stop after 4 hours. We ate up 4 large batteries every week to two weeks, depending on the brand of battery. Cost of batteries was not important, I only slept because of this swing. Really easy to fold down for travel or storage.
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
This neat little swing is great! It folds up and is super easy to travel with. It's runs on batteries and has multiple positions.
Erin B.
Waterdown, ON
If I could give this swing 10 stars I would. For a long period of time this is the only way I could get my little guy to sleep. He HATED his large side to side fancy swing. This little gem was reasonably priced, light and easy to carry from room to room, folded away for easy storage and was a dream to travel with. The battery life was really good and I wish I had only purchased this swing from the get go. My only wish for this product is I wish it had a slightly higher weight and height capacity. My baby got big quickly and I wish we could have used this longer; he sadly outgrew it by 7 months.