BY DOODLE PRO

Two magnetic shape stampers add even more fun and creativity to classic magnetic doodler drawing. Durable frame with dual easy-grip carry handle surrounds the extra-large, mess-free magnetic drawing screen. Screen saver pen and easy-slide eraser lets kids draw and erase like magic! The stampers stick in the storage slots, and the pen is tethered, too, so nothing gets lost! see more...

Deanna G.
Deanna G.
Our son really likes his magnet board. We got it for him for last Christmas and he's two now. We practice learning his shapes,numbers and letters on here. He loves writing on it. to be all these doodlers work exactly the same-and I have yet to use one that completely erases what you write on them, but I expected that so Ehh *Shrugs*. Our son loves playing with his 'write write' so that's all that matters, right? :)
Beth M.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
These are so much fun. My kids each have one and I even like playing with them from time to time. After awhile though they stop erasing all the way.