Toys & GamesDolls & Pretend PlayDolls, Playsets & Toy FiguresFisher-Price
Fisher-Price Disney Princess Figure Pack by Little People

Fisher-Price® Disney Princess Figure Pack by Little People®

by Fisher-Price

Kids will love recreating their favorite Disney Princess stories (or imagining new ones of their own!) with this adorable Little People® figure pack featuring Disney Princesses Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Aurora, Rapunzel, Jasmine, and Ariel. Bring thes

What age do you recommend these for?
Would these be good for the bath?
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Disney Princess Figure Pack by Little People®!
Leslie G.
Portland, OR
My toddler has this set and she absolutely loves it! The princesses are well designed, light enough to hold but sturdy.
Jessica C.
My day love little people. I don't know if it's the size, shape, or their cute little faces but they are great. I also feel they are safe enough that she can't choke on them, later on they will be fun to play pretend with. Reasonably priced and durable.
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
My daughter, like most other little girls, is princess crazy. She has all the princess little people to go with her little people sets and uses them so much more than the everyday little people.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I got a similar set except it had jasmine in it instead of Tiana and Ariel is in mermaid form. I was so excited when I found this! I get it at target for only $10 I've only seen the sets of 2 with the prince and princess. My daughter is only 4 months but I plan on giving this to her for her first birthday. I wanted to buy it before I never saw it again. I thought it was a great price and I played with the little people brand when I was a child as well. I'm so jealous that they didn't have princesses when I was little I would have loved these! I hope my daughter loves them as well. I wish the set I got came with Tiana as well. I hope they make a Pocahontas and a Mulan doll in the future! If love to add them to this collection.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
My niece carries these everywhere with her! She can use them in her castle and her garden play sets and play with them individually.
Cherity H.
Our daughter loves these, she only has a couple right now but they are her favorite dolls.
Ashley W.
Nashville , TN
We love disney princesses and we play with this set almost everyday. Sometimes they even come to a restaurant with us, great for your disney loving child.
Jessica M.
Wilmington, NC
My daughter is obsessed with anything Disney princess right now. She just turned 3 and these are by far her favorite toys she got for Christmas. She has several Little People castles and cars and her imaginative play goes wild!!!
Carmel R.
Minneapolis
These are so adorable and perfect for little toddlers. My daughter loves playing with them. Fisher-Price® Disney Princess Figure Pack by Little People®
Sara T.
These are really cute! Theu are perfect sizes for a 1 year old. They are small but not dangerously small. They are a good texture, not so hard. There really isnt anything to improve. These were totally affordable, and I would recommend this to family amd friends. I would buy more too