BY FISHER-PRICE

Twinkle, Twinkle. Soft glowing characters twinkle & twirl overhead as music plays. The soft gentle music will play for up to 15 minutes. Restart the mobile without disturbing baby with the remote control. As baby grows, you can remove the mobile & project the show on the ceiling. Bright colors and smiling faces offer visual stimulation The Twinkling Lights Projection Mobile is a unique mobile that features softly glowing characters that twinkle off and on while undulating up and down and an internal vine with satiny high-contrast bumble bees that spin overhe. see more...

Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Twinkling Lights Projection Mobile
  • "However, the animals light up so bright that I don't know how he could fall asleep when it's on." in 2 reviews
  • "My son loves this mobile!" in 1 review
  • "I liked thus mobile as well as my son he was very easily distracted and was put to sleep fast w music I loved how I could use control to turn it on from the other room out of sight" in 1 review
Jessica W.
Beaufort, SC
My son loves this mobile! Even as a toddler, he still uses it to put himself to sleep at night. After the baby stage, the mobile can be removed and the projector used on the wall or ceiling. The music is quiet and soothing and the cycling picture always helps to put him to sleep. We even take this when we go out of town to help him feel more secure at bedtime since the projector is easy to pack.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I loved this mobile and so did my daughter. It helped keep her calm in the mornings so i could wake up a little more and helped soothe her at night. Sadly, it was only for a crib, so it would never attach to her pack N play. This is a lovely little mobile for any baby though. And I love the remote control!
Michelle R.
My son didn't like the crib at first, so I got this to distract him and calm him down. However, the animals light up so bright that I don't know how he could fall asleep when it's on. I know that the other settings could be used so that they don't light up, but I bought it with the idea that he could watch the animals. It's just about bright enough to read a book. It also drains batteries very quickly.
Kayla V.
Grand Rapids, MI
We purchased this for my newborn son and he really enjoys it. We only use it during the day while I am folding laundry or doing other projects in his room. The music is a little loud (even on quieter setting) for him to fall asleep with. He really enjoys the lights & sounds though.
Mandi H.
White lake , WI
We used this until it no longer worked, I was devastated when the motor burned out by then we had only been using it for noise but I was in love with it.well worth the money.
Catalyna M.
Dallas, TX
My baby loved it, but it wouldn't clasp/attach properly to the crib. It fell once and decided to take it off completely before it fell when the baby was in the crib
Rachel H.
Sistersville, WV
I like this Mobile a lot!! It keeps little ones entertained and the music is soft. The only downfall is the price, I always feel it should never cost more than 30 dollars for a mobile.
Abby S.
New Market, IA
Amy M.
Fort Myers, FL
It's cute and it keeps my son entertained for a while but not too long. I wish he liked it more because sometimes he just cries when I put it on.
Sara T.
Santa Fe, NM
Great day or night pre nap entertainment. Gentle & sweet. Enough movement to entertain the eye & settle light for night.