BY FISHER-PRICE

Get Baby Moving. Soft piano keys respond easily to baby s touch, activating lights & musical ditties. The piano includes short-play music & long play. As baby grows, level up the piano for sit & play fun. Promotes physical development, coordination, strength & balance. Bright colors & smiling faces offer visual stimulation Baby kicks.  Music plays.  Lights sparkle.  And that s just the beginning.  Movable toys on the overhead gym encourage baby to bat and grasp.  Move the arch down for tummy-time play, or let baby sit and. see more...

• Is this something that a 8month old would enjoy playing w...6 Answers
  • Will they come up with any other musical instruments that...4 Answers
  • Do babies really find an interest in this?24 Answers
Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Kick & Play Piano Gym
  • "My son loved this from about 4 weeks old until he was crawling away from it and even then we positioned the piano upright so he could sit and bang on it." in 13 reviews
  • "He really enjoys the different songs that play when he kicks.its also great for tummy time, and he loves the bright colored toys." in 8 reviews
  • "Now that he's 7 months he won't stay laying down but he still loves it because he plays with the piano and the hanging toys on it..he even tries hanging off of them!!" in 6 reviews
  • "Now that he's 7 months old and sitting up he still loves it, only he sits behind the keyboard and pounds on it with his hands." in 6 reviews
  • "The hanging toys are perfect to entertain him and his hands, and he loves kicking the piano and making music!" in 5 reviews
San D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I still have the one I bought for my firstborn and it’s holding up very well up until now. It’s worth it for the price and you can always get discounts to lower the cost a little. I’m very satisfied with this and so are my kids.
Samantha M.
This toy is my absolute favorite for my little guy. It was the first laying toy that he enjoyed. The music isn’t annoying and the batteries are going strong still. I like that it has the ability to grow with him as he gets older from laying to sitting to walking away with the piano part.
Rebecca V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I didn't see the big deal when I received this as a gift.
Then my son came. He LOVED this toy! He is a year and a half now and still has the piano part in his toy box.
I'm part of a mommy group and all of our babies loved this. I don't think anyone said anything negative!
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this play gym and my kids do as well. I’ve bought two in the past two years. This one and the pink girl one. It really does grow with your child. My son started kicking it and grabbing the little toys at about 3 months old. He is now 19 months and he walks around with it, plays the piano, and plays with the toys. My 4 month old daughter is in the kicking stage now and she loves it as well. I highly recommend this to all new parents!
Breanne W.
Farmersville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My 4 month old son loves playing on his Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Kick & Play Piano Gym its not onlu good for playing on their babck but also on their syomsch gor yummy time too.
Mary S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
By far one of the best baby gifts that we got! We absolutely loved this baby toy as it provided a nice mat, it grows with them and the toys or additions to it provide many different stimulation and activities for developmental milestones from just kicking feet to being able to sit up and play the piano.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loved this when he was little and when he got to be a few months old! The piano can come off and they can just play with the piano part! The only complaint i really have is i wish the volume was a little louder! If you have tv on or dishwasher or something its hard to hear the music!
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
my 2 year old loved this when he had it, i'm really sad i got rid of it because now we have twins. we purchased it from walmart and would definitely purchase again. it was super affordable and fun for baby to last a while. we only got rid of it because he moved on to other things.
Aryelle P.
Shaker Heights
This gym was awesome kept the little occupied very well. The mat itself could have been larger. Larger for crawling around the mat and being interactive. But overall awesome little gym mat for the baby.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son really liked kicking the piano and still loves lugging it around (he's one). However, the rest of this product didn't really work out well for us. My son was on the longer side and never really fit well on here. By the time he was able to use it, he was also wanting to practice rolling over, and there just isn't enough space for them to do much but lie there. For a shorter baby who just wants to lay down and kick a piano, this would work well.

The toys were out of reach for the most part (and pretty lackluster, I replaced all of them with others). They hang from the U-bend and only the two closest to the ground can really be grabbed unless you replace the toys with longer ones. By the time they can reach the other two, they've probably outgrown the apparatus.

I give it three stars because the piano is great and can be used separately, switching out the toys with ones you already have fixes some of the problems, and if you have a smaller baby, this could work a lot better for you than it did for me.
Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX
Do babies really find an interest in this?
Jennifer H.
Quincy, IL
Is this something that a 8month old would enjoy playing with? My nephew is always kicking his legs and I've been thinking about getting him one of these for Christmas but didn't know if he would be to old for it now
Debra S.
Lawndale, CA
Will they come up with any other musical instruments that baby can kick-- like maybe drums?
tabetha T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Yes my granddaughter loves this
Diana Marcela A.
Hollywood, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Desde que mes se usa con un bebé.