Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Kick & Play Piano Gym
Top Questions See all 40 Q&A
- "My son loved this from about 4 weeks old until he was crawling away from it and even then we positioned the piano upright so he could sit and bang on it." in 13 reviews
- "He really enjoys the different songs that play when he kicks.its also great for tummy time, and he loves the bright colored toys." in 8 reviews
- "Now that he's 7 months he won't stay laying down but he still loves it because he plays with the piano and the hanging toys on it..he even tries hanging off of them!!" in 6 reviews
- "Now that he's 7 months old and sitting up he still loves it, only he sits behind the keyboard and pounds on it with his hands." in 6 reviews
- "The hanging toys are perfect to entertain him and his hands, and he loves kicking the piano and making music!" in 5 reviews
Then my son came. He LOVED this toy! He is a year and a half now and still has the piano part in his toy box.
I'm part of a mommy group and all of our babies loved this. I don't think anyone said anything negative!
The toys were out of reach for the most part (and pretty lackluster, I replaced all of them with others). They hang from the U-bend and only the two closest to the ground can really be grabbed unless you replace the toys with longer ones. By the time they can reach the other two, they've probably outgrown the apparatus.
I give it three stars because the piano is great and can be used separately, switching out the toys with ones you already have fixes some of the problems, and if you have a smaller baby, this could work a lot better for you than it did for me.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos