BY FISHER-PRICE #3 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Discover N Grow Jumperoo s comfortable 360 degree rotating seat provides a safe place for baby to play 1 Moving, spinning jumping in a baby jumper enhances large motor skills 3 Removable soft-goods toys are machine washable 5 Baby s jumping is rewarded with lights, sounds music 4 Peace of mind safe jumping fun for baby The new Discover n Grow Jumperoo is a freestanding jumper that allows children to jump in a safe environment. Three springs suspend the seat and allow children to jump with limited travel from left to right and front to back for safety. The seat rotates 360 degrees for access to toys all around and includes a three-position height adjust to grow with baby. Removable soft-goods on the seat are machine washable. Baby s jumping is rewarded with lights, sounds, and music, and the music can be set in short-play or long-play mode. Hanging toys offer baby bat-a see more...

• How long my son will use it before I can switch to the wa...3 Answers
  • How helpful is this product? We had one that didn't jump ...3 Answers
  • is this one expensive?4 Answers
  • "My daughter loved her jumperoo!" in 2 reviews
  • "Bought this for my oldest son (now 2) at 4 months old and he absolutely loved it and would happily jump for over an hour straight!" in 1 review
  • "I got this at my baby shower and my son loved it!" in 1 review
Samantha A.
Ashland
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Perfect for busy babies while mom is trying to get things done! We had three different ones from Fisher price with different themes. I love that it has three night settings and spinning seat for baby to independently move around to play! Great product easy to clean and take apart!
Ryane C.
Chesapeake , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great activity for small baby and to help free mom's hands for a short while. Plays songs and has many interactive features to help your little one grow and play! Only wish it didn't take up so much space but I breaks down easily and can be moved with ease
Lindsey C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We had this one and different versions of this one for all of my kids. They loved it. The down side to it is the small spots would get dirt in them. It could be a pain to keep clean. As my kids were major pukes. But tooth brushes were my best friend to get in the right spots. It's also not super expensive. It resells really good too. Love it.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter had this when she was little and enjoyed it from the time she was big enough to get in the seat until she just wouldn’t fit anymore. It kept her entertained for really long periods of time.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We actually didn’t purchase this one, by our babysitter uses it. My son refuses to go in the one at our house because he loves this one more. He can really jump and bounce around while playing with the activities on the side. It’s easy to pack away ((she lets us borrow it)) and simple to wipe clean.
Julia M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Our daughter loved her jumperoo that has endless discoveries for your little one. Boasts multiple objects to experience separate motor skills. The music and lights add to your child’s senses. It’s entirely safe and has never gave us any worries. Absolutely love it! Great value for this product.
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought this for my baby when he was smaller. I loved that it kept him entertained for a while so I can clean and stuff. And he loved the colors and variety of things to play with. It's affordable too.
Nicole C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Our little girl lovvvved this she jumped for hours and hours and it’s such a great addition for your little one to use different senses to discover new things . Has been a great purchase and I highly recommend this
Crystal G.
Houston, Tx
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Each of my children have loves their jumperoo! And let me tell you, with proper maintenance they last!! We bought a Fisher Price jumperoo for our first child in 2009. We had our 4th child this year, 2017, and the jumperoo still works perfectly. It has minor signs of wear and tear (like chew marks from teething babies and some little squeaks), but it doesn't look 8 years old!! It has to be one of the best baby toys we could have bought!!
Keely T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves his jumper! And there's so much he can do to get him active with his hands! It also raises to 3 different levels as baby grows! This has definitely been a success and I would highly recommend this to all parents!
margie f.
is this one expensive?
Tracy H.
At what age did people start using this? I have a 5 month old, born 5 weeks early, so she's pretty little still. But she has lot's of energy and loves trying to stand and jump around.
Julianna  W.
Granbury, TX
Is this a good buy for a 4 & 1/2 month old or would a walker be better? He is very active and doesn't stay entertained very well in his swing anymore.
Samantha  R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How helpful is this product? We had one that didn't jump it just sat there & baby hated it.
Vanessa A.
Worcester
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How long my son will use it before I can switch to the walker ? Is it worth it? He is 3 months now