BY FISHER-PRICE #31 in Bouncers & Jumpers

This my little snugapuppy deluxe newborn rock 'n play sleeper from fisher-price is a sleeper and a playtime seat in one. It s just the right size to keep your baby conveniently by your side, at home or on the go. The sleeper has a deep, comfy, securely inclined seat, and an ultra-plush headrest and newborn insert help baby feel safe and secure. the my little snugapuppy deluxe newborn rock 'n play sleeper provides calming vibrations, a 3-point safety harness and it rocks with a only gentle push from you. It features breathable, mesh sides and a removable, machine-washable insert. The lightweight, folding frame makes it... see more...

Jennifer M.
If there is one item I would tell every new parent is a must have, it is this! I don't think I would have survived the first few months if it wasn't for the Rock n' Play. Especially since both of my children had acid reflux really bad. This helped put them at a good angle for sleeping and greatly reduced their symptoms. It was perfect to have right beside my bed, just like a bassinet. and since it just folds right up we were able to easily take it anywhere we went. It folds up pretty flat, so it was able to just slide on top of all our stuff in the trunk when we went on trips.
Camille S.
Bronx, NY
We received this as a gift at our baby shower. We haven't gotten much use out of it though. Our daughter is 4 months and she's used it maybe 3 times. And each time she'd only stay for a few minutes
Chelsea P.
Lagrange, Kentucky
My daughter and I both loved the rock n play! She would nap in this a majority of the time. It kept her comfy and cozy and allowed me to put her down and get things done around the house. It so easily folds up and can be taken to wherever we went. I highly recommend this product. We purchased at toys'r'us and it was reasonably priced for how often we used it
Christine B.
Bay city, MI
If there is one product I recommend a parent to buy it would be this one. This is a life saver. I was able to keep this by my bed at night and have my little guy sleep In it. He hated the bassinet, so the first night he refused to sleep anywhere but on me. The next day I bought this and put him in it and I didn't ever have a problem again. It cuddles them while keeping them inclined. It is amazing.
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
This was given to me from a friend because it matches the bouncer I received off my registry. It is amazing and for baby #2 I will definitely purchase it. My little loved taking naps in there during there day and it is easily portable. Definitely a must have!!!
Becky W.
I don't think i would have survived my daughters first 6+ months without the rock and play. Not sure who loved this more, me or her. Either way, this is a MUST HAVE for any new paren't and is always my go-to gift!. My only suggestion is to get a boppy noggin nest because this does nothing to prevent flat head for your baby, but the noggin nest does =)
Kaitlyn R.
LOOOOVE this item! I have big babies so swings don't last long once they really start packing on weight. This is great because I could rock it easily while sitting on the couch or from bed. The incline and vibration helped with his colic so much! He also spat up a lot and this definitely helped! Definitely one of my top five baby items!
Tracy L.
Bend, OR
Super cute and space efficient plus it is the perfect hight to have baby sleep next to the bed so nursing is easier at night i just wish it was made to grow with the baby a little bit better because our son outgrew his in 6 months
Jessica K.
Merced, CA
This rocker is the best thing for small spaces. i love that you can take the cover off and wash it. the puppy is so cute love this design. i would recommend this if you have an apartment. very light and easy to fold
Rachel R.
My son loves his rock n play sleeper. It was his "crib" for a couple months because it was the only he would stay asleep in. If I put him in his crib he would wake up!!!