Fisher-Price® Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym

Kick play time up a notch with this deluxe gym featuring five light-up piano keys, a repositionable toy arch, and four musical settings that keep your little one rocking out for years! As your baby grows from lay and play to tummy time to sitting up at the piano, you can change up the music and learning, too! Smart Stages™ technology lets you change the learning content to best fit your baby's age and stage, while real piano notes encourage your little Mozart to create a tune of their own! You can even detach the keyboard for musical fun on the go! Where development comes into play™ Sensory: Lots of bright colors, a variety of textures, and all those exciting songs, sounds and phrases stimulate and engage your baby's developing senses. Gross Motor: With all that kicking, reaching, and pushing up, those little muscles are getting ready for big things! Curiosity & Wonder: Rewarding activities like pushing on the piano keys and hearing fun tunes will keep your baby coming back to this gym again and again. Early Academics: As your little active learner kicks and plays away, they'll hear phrases and songs that reinforce what they see, introducing them to colors, shapes, numbers and animals.

Does it play any music?[product:fisher-price-deluxe-kick-&-play-piano-gym-playmat-pink]
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym!
Justina H.
Roseville, CA
Fisher-Price® Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym uploaded by Justina H.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Green
Fisher Price Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym this is one of my daughter’s favorite tummy time activity mats! we have so much fun listening to the cute songs and watching the piano lights. this play mat is definitely worth the price! we took the toys off of the toy arch and put them on her car seat. she loves playing with them! please get this product for your babies; they’ll love it! (: #babyessentials #momessentials #fisherprice
Andrea I.
Hoover, AL
Fisher-Price® Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym uploaded by Andrea I.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Green
this is a great entertainment center for babies. I bought it for my baby and he has too much fun with it, it has different activities, sounds and some beautiful toys.
Kelli C.
Seneca, SC
Fisher-Price® Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym uploaded by Kelli C.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Maracas
My daughter loves to use this. I love that it can be used as an infant stage and when they’re a few months old. The piano moves so that they can sit up and still play with it.
Katie R.
Fairfield, CA
Fisher-Price® Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym uploaded by Katie R.
Fisher-Price® Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym uploaded by Katie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pink
My baby girl loves this tummy time mat! It has toys that keep her entertained and she LOVES the removable piano that plays music. It has 3 stages, so the toy will be able to grow with her. I love that you can move the bar around to different areas as well. All the toys are removable, so you can either let them hang or hook them onto the mat. It’s very easy to assemble and the mat is machine washable. Definitely worth the price! I found it at our local Walmart. The featured picture is of my daughter when she was a few weeks old. She is now 4 months old and still using this mat! [product:fisher-price-deluxe-kick-&-play-piano-gym] #baby #tummytime #toys #babytoys #playmat
Liv S.
Allen, TX
Fisher-Price® Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym uploaded by Liv S.
Review for: Pink
My daughter is loving this toy. She's still two months, but she loves looking at the patterns and colors. She loves listening to the music too. Even my preschoolers love playing with the piano. Im sure she will continue to love and use it as she grows. Definitely recommend!
Danielle D.
Raymond, NH
Fisher-Price® Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym uploaded by Danielle D.
Review for: Maracas
This is my 4 month olds favorite toy! This play gym doesn't take up much space which makes it great for smaller spaces. You can rearrange the toys to either be hanging or attach them to the mat for tummy time. It was also very affordable! My only con is that it plays the same 5 songs over and over but not a deal breaker!
Blessy G.
Fisher-Price® Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym uploaded by Blessy G.
Fisher-Price® Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym uploaded by Blessy G.
Review for: Green
Great baby play gym! Been using this since the baby was born. He is 5 months now and loves kicking the piano to hear the music. Also loves the little animals hanging above him. He keeps trying to reach them and pull on them. It does have a mirror at the top which he uses during tummy time. He loves looking into it n starts babbling. I like that u can detach the piano from it. The assembly was very easy and also easy to disassemble and store away. Def recommend to anyone looking for an activity gym for your little one! [product:fisher-price-deluxe-kick-&-play-piano-gym]
Isthar Z.
Orlando, FL
Fisher-Price® Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym uploaded by Isthar Z.
Review for: Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym
This is a must have for a baby if you need to start tummy time..Mine loves it to much! He loves to kick the piano and grab the toys, it gets me at least 10 minutes of free time.. also the mirror is a perfect touch, colorful shapes and well made, recommend 100% [product:fisher-price-deluxe-kick-&-play-piano-gym]
Coral I.
Havredegrace
Fisher-Price® Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym uploaded by Coral I.
Review for: Green
My son loves this kick and play. He got it for Christmas at about 2 months old and was able to start exploring it immediately! He loves music so it helped him kick and explore. The songs on it are a low key bop too. The purple monkey song 👌🏼 I love that he can grow with it and continue to use it as his skills grow.
Rockel E.
Pflugerville, TX
Fisher-Price® Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym uploaded by Rockel E.
Review for: Pink
As the mom of a 4 month old sometimes I need a few moments to do a few household chores and this does the job at keeping baby girl occupied ! My sweet girl loves her play mat and it lights up my world to see her happy and playing ! It’s affordable and the design is absolutely adorable