Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer - My Little Snugapuppy

by Fisher-Price

The my little snugapuppy deluxe bouncer from fisher-price is a soft, snuggly bouncer with toys to entertain and vibration to calm. Up to 20 minutes of music and nature sounds, a cozy seat, plush fabrics and calming vibrations make this the perfect place to soothe your little one. . â . soft and comfy as baby nestles into the deep, cozy seat the deluxe insert and head support contour to baby s body for support of the head, neck and sides (newborn body support insert). A sweet little puppy and kitty hang overhead, while eight songs, nature sounds and calming vibrations add to the soothing environment. Use the easy-touch panel for...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer - My Little Snugapuppy!
How would you rate this product?
Fishers, NY
Great little bouncer! It's small, lightweight, easy to move around from room to room. Love the vibrations and songs too :) I found this on a hip2save deal for $30 - the price does fluctuate and well worth the money!
My daughter loves this bouncer. She’s able to relax and there is so much more room than your normal bouncers. She’ll be able to use it longer, because the weight limit goes to up to 25 pounds.
San Diego, CA
Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer - My Little Snugapuppy uploaded by Jasmine S.
Love this bouncer. My LO fell asleep in here or I could put her down once asleep in here. I live that it vibrates and I can bounce her to whatever speed needed. I recommend this product!!
Glen Allen, VA
My son loves this bouncer! The music it plays is just a bonus. He likes to look at the cat and dog plush while he sits in it too. He is very content in this.
Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer - My Little Snugapuppy uploaded by Yeye H.
I have two bouncers this one is my favorite. My LO sleeps there during the day while I clean, he seems to like it, he always looks very comfortable.
Dallas, TX
My son loves this bouncer! It's how we get him to sleep if he's fighting it too much. Some nights it's the only thing he will sleep in!
This bouncer was out favorite. It was big and had a lot of space for our daughter to relax in. She loved the vibrating motion too.
Raleigh, NC
This napper was a life saver for my husband and I. Our LO loved to rest in it and we were able to get some rest too!!
Lemasters, PA
We used this for our first son and now for our second. It is great for naps!
We used this for our first son and now for our second. It is great for naps!

Looking for your answer?