Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer - My Little Snugapuppy

by Fisher-Price

The my little snugapuppy deluxe bouncer from fisher-price is a soft, snuggly bouncer with toys to entertain and vibration to calm. Up to 20 minutes of music and nature sounds, a cozy seat, plush fabrics and calming vibrations make this the perfect place to soothe your little one. . â . soft and comfy as baby nestles into the deep, cozy seat the deluxe insert and head support contour to baby s body for support of the head, neck and sides (newborn body support insert). A sweet little puppy and kitty hang overhead, while eight songs, nature sounds and calming vibrations add to the soothing environment. Use the easy-touch panel for...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer - My Little Snugapuppy!
How would you rate this product?
Centerton, AR
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this for my son, it has settings for music, vibrate and animal noises.The cost was good to! Cons are that if he spits up on it we have to take the whole cover off to wash it instead of just the puppy part. The head doesn’t come off. And I wish it sat up a little more so my son could look around a little more. All in all, good product though!
This was the best money spent. My first child lived in it for the first 3 months. She had acid reflux so laying flat on her back was out of the question. This was the perfect amount of incline. Vibration and rocking up and down saved us at night. My 2nd child napped in it a few times and didn't care for it.
Springfield
This was by far one of the best products my husband and I ever bought, as it saved our arms for months. Our kiddo didn't care for the vibration or music, so we used it solely as a bouncy seat. She loved to sit and bounce while we cleaned, cooked, or just hung around the house.
Kearny, NJ
My baby loves this chair. She the vibration and the nature sounds, as she got older she learned how to rock the chair herself moving her legs. sometimes I put her in it and rock it with my feet while I sit on the couch and she falls right to sleep. Plus its cute and comfy.
Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer - My Little Snugapuppy uploaded by Mercedes R.
My daughters seems to always be dead even after putting new batteries in it the vibration isn't strong and always dies out the music sounds all messed up i like size its pretty big and comfortable the rocking always put my baby to sleep or relax her and she loves the little toys dangling from it.
Groton, CT
Another piece of Fisher Price crap. We received this for our first daughter- who hated it, so we never used it. When we unpacked it 1.5 years later for our second daughter, we were sad to find that it doesnt vibrate or make music. It turns on, but it doesnt make the connections its supposed to. We are very disappointed considering our second daughter loves it! For a product thats never been used, its a little ridiculous.
Tacoma, WA
Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer - My Little Snugapuppy uploaded by Tiffany R.
My son LOVES his bouncer! From the time he was born he loved to nap in it. Now at 3 months he has figured out how to kick his little legs to make it bounce so the puppy and kitty move. He just loves to make them dance and giggle at them. This bouncer had been a lifesaver when it comes to cooking and eating dinner.
San Gabriel , CA
Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer - My Little Snugapuppy uploaded by Mariah G.
When I first brought my daughter home from the hospital as a newborn this was the only thing she slept in at night. She was so comfy and the vibrating motion really helped soothe her. The fleece kept her very warm and snug. It was truly a lifesaver!
Madison, AL
I really liked using the Snugapuppy with my baby. It has a variety of music and motion settings. It really helped me be able to shower when he was a newborn! My nephew uses it now and loves it as well.
This bouncer is a great product. We received it as a gift for my baby shower. My son loved to nap in it as a newborn. As the name states, it is very snuggly! And as he got older he would kick his little feet and bounce and bounce. He had a blast!

Looking for your answer?