Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer - My Little

The my little snugamonkey deluxe bouncer from fisher-price is a soft, snuggly bouncer with toys to entertain and vibration to calm. Up to 20 minutes of music and sounds, a cozy seat, plush fabrics and calming vibrations make this the perfect place to soothe your little one. soft and comfy as baby nestles into the deep, cozy seat the deluxe insert and head support contour to baby s body for support of the head, neck and sides (newborn body support insert). Sweet monkeys hang overhead, while eight songs, nature sounds and calming vibrations add to the soothing environment. Use the easy-touch panel for quick access to sound...

What age does this go up to (or weight)?
How does this product compare to other bouncers?
Start your review of Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer - My Little!
Eveleth, MN
Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer - My Little uploaded by carly S.
Purchased at: Target
My babies all loved this along with babies I baby sit! As I’m typing this Amalie is sleeping in it. She loves that it vibrates and you could bounce it with your leg or hand and it always puts them right to bed! Mine is the same thing but a different color.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I had one of these [product:fisher-price-deluxe-bouncer-my-little] for my children and they loved it. If I needed to put them down, they would sit and play, keeping themselves entertained for quite a while if necessary, or at least long enough to cook dinner. Great investment!
Great Falls, MT
Purchased this for a family who did not have means to purchase their own. Its a great product that is very soft and is much cuter in person than in the picture.
Odenton, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
My baby girl literally loves this bouncer. She loves to sit there and vibrate while looking at the fun stuffed animals hanging! Sadly it only has a 20 pound weight limit and my little stinker is almost there! Luckily there are so many other ones that we can upgrade to!
Northridge, CA
Purchased at: Target
My baby love it , when I need to do something I let him there , super confortable and colorful
I like the seat but I find the bar above annoying and it gets in the way when putting baby in and out. Love the vibrating and music options that are included.
aurora, ILL
Omg it’s the best thing! You should try it for your little one , once you put her in the bouncer she’ll / he’ll fall asleep
Victorville, CA
This product is pretty much a great seller every time I am in the store I have purchased this item especially if I am running out there is no reason not to buy this product honestly it’s worth digging in your pockets for some change id really recommend this product
Lakeland, FL
So comfy!! No matter how many times I wash the covering, it stays soft ! Glad my little one is snug when I put her in here. Overall lightweight . Portable . Adorable over the head toy thing . Highly recommend.
Lexington, IN
these bouncer have everything they are a smaller version of a swing and rocker so its convenient plus they love it 3 of my kids all had 1 and they slept more time in that then the crib