Fisher-Price® Deluxe Bouncer

Your baby will love snuggling into the comfy, deep seat of the Fisher-Price® Moonlight Meadow Deluxe Bouncer! This cozy infant seat gently bounces along to your baby's natural movements, with soothing vibrations and up to 20 minutes of music and nature sounds to help your baby relax. When they're in the mood to play, two plush woodland animal toys dangle overhead on the removable mobile to encourage your baby to reach and bat. Maximum Weight 25 lbs. 11,3 kg Developmental Statement Use from birth until child is able to sit up unassisted.

This is cute. Do they have smaller and bigger sizes?
This is so cute. Question when it comes to cleaning, I want to take off the cover and wash it, but I want to hear from someone who has already done it. Was it easy to get off and put back on?
So my fellow moms and mess soldiers, what is your best way to clean the seat fabric? Im at a loss as to what is best too do?
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Deluxe Bouncer!
Isthar Z.
Orlando, FL
Fisher-Price® Deluxe Bouncer uploaded by Isthar Z.
It is a good bouncer but once your baby grow a little is not as comfortable as it should, baby feet’s hits the music box, this box should be in a different place, besides that the baby enjoy it Fisher-Price® Deluxe Bouncer
Jessica H.
Batavia, OH
We have had this since my daughter was a baby & now my son uses it. We have purchased other "fancier" teethers, but this is by far his favorite.
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Fisher-Price® Deluxe Bouncer uploaded by breonna G.
Purchased at: Walmart
First off. I got a different one then tagged. I couldnt find the one I have but it is exact like it anyways my son loves this bouncer. It is pretty pricey. As I got it for 58$ total with tax from walmart. But worth it because my son loves it. Easy to put together. Pretty sturdy. My son loves it. Loves to play in it and he loves napping in it as well.
Hannah R.
Irving, TX
Fisher-Price® Deluxe Bouncer uploaded by Hannah R.
Snugapuppy is my little guy's best friend. Now, at 7 weeks, he loves to sit in it when he's awake and social. He loves looking and smiling at the little puppy and kitty and gets a lot of kicking exercise while relaxing. Very useful for me to know he's safe and secure so I can take a bathroom break. Also great to set in the kitchen so he can watch mommy cook.
Cristina K.
Hawthone
Love this bouncer , it does the job in keeping my baby quiet while I get things done. It is affordable and adorable. Thank you fisher price for making good quality affordable .
Courtney S.
Plano, TX
This is one of our most used baby items! We love the portability and vibrate setting for our little one. It’s perfect to put him in when we need our hands free. My one complaint is it drains batteries SO FAST. I wish it came with an option to plug into an outlet. Other than that we love this bouncer and couldn’t survive without it
Annaa S.
For the price it’s an amazing bouncer! Comes with attachments to keep the baby busy and entertained.
meriyah N.
Vancouver, WA
my daughter loves this i take this everywhere especially since it vibrates its affordable definitely worth it if she could she would be in it all day.
Jamie O.
Burlington, NJ
The swing is cute and some it’s neutral in color it isn’t overwhelming in the living room. It’s of average price which aligns with its basic featuresThe swing seat is nice. it can swing side to side or front to back all you do is press a button and rotate, you don’t have to remove the baby. The puppy insert is very soft and my baby seems to love the feel. The insert is not the easiest to clean if baby has a spit up or drools a lot. The mobile feature is ok. i wish it had the option to stay on and require manual shut off. Good variety of sound. You have the option for upbeat, soothing or nature sounds.Side note make sure your on flat ground when one foot of the swing was on our area rug it made a terrible squeaking.
luz V.
Beecher, IL
Purchased at: Target
This chair is super soft and comfortable it adapts to the baby's body and all its parts are easy to assemble and disassemble to wash it and the fabric is not mistreated, it is a rocking chair that helps your baby to sleep relaxed 👶🤱