Toys & GamesDolls & Pretend PlayDolls, Playsets & Toy FiguresFisher-Price
Fisher-Price DC Super Friends Figure Pack by Little People

Fisher-Price® DC Super Friends™ Figure Pack by Little People®

by Fisher-Price

From Gotham City™ to Metropolis™ and the tough battlefields of your living room, this group of Super-Heroes can battle bad guys wherever your tiny crimefighter takes them. The Little People® DC Super Friends™ figure pack features 7 character figures sized just right for toddler hands to grasp and move as they create their own exciting adventures. With Wonder Woman™, Batman™, and the rest of the gang on their side, your toddler can even take on the mysterious creature that eats all the socks!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher-Price® DC Super Friends™ Figure Pack by Little People®!
Product Highlights
My son loves his little people and I love that I don't have to worry about small parts because they're always in his mouth.in reviews
Amazing first superhero set for a little guy or girl!in reviews
Ellen E.
Lima, OH
Awesome! My lil grandson n granddaughter are at the age where they both like different character toys as well as carrying the figures of them around,so i would love 2 try these on them bc of all the characters as well as being small enuff 4 their precious lil hands,n,fisher price makes trustworthy brands of infants n childrens furniture toys n hygeine products so would love 2 try these
Kathy B.
Piqua, OH
My little boy LOVES his Fisher Price Little People DC figures. Currently the Joker is his favorite, which makes my husband happy. They are very sturdy, durable and surviving him chewing on them. Very affordable for getting 7 figures. Definitely recommend. Do wish they would get a Marvel set.
Angel P.
The kids love them and like to play with them for hours ..Really a great value and a good selection of these little people highly available everywhere that sells toys ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Lynn E.
Reno, NV
Baby loves to chew on them, toddler loves to make up stories with them. I like that they have two women heros.
Haleigh H.
Even though my 1 & 1/2 year old doesn't really know who the characters are he loves these Little People superheros! He plays with them all the time and uses them with the other Little People toys. I like that I don't have to worry about him choking on any small parts. Beware... your dog may think they are chew toys, sadly we lost Batman to our dog.
Jessica C.
Simi valley, CA
My son uses these for bath toys. They are so cute. I purchased them on sale one day and I bought all the characters.
Christina G.
Killeen, TX
Love these. my son has the batman one along with other little people and he loves them all.
Brittany T.
Jellico, TN
These are so cute! An the kids I baby'sit love them! They even take them with them in the car and play with them!
Melissa J.
Bismarck, ND
My toddler twins just got this little people set for their birthday and they love the bat man and batgirl. Great add on to the little people sets
Julie S.
Merrick, NY
My three year old loves this set. Safe toy that promotes imaginative play. She enjoys them as bath toys too

Looking for your answer?