Add a Photo

By FISHER-PRICE
Fisher-Price - Cruisin' Motion Soother, Pink: Holds babies weighing up to 25 lbs Mimics the motion of a car ride to soothe baby Also produces a gentle pulsing action Ergonomic seat Snuggling head support Plays 8 songs and offers different nature sounds Adjustable volume Includes 3 toys on a rotating toy bar: a rearview mirror, a plastic car with a spinner-ball center and a set of clacker keys Machine washable seat pad and head snuggler Requires 4 D batteries (not included) Assembly required
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

I bought one of these for my son when he was first born at target and he absolutely loved it I can't say enough good things about it my baby fell in love with it it's a mamas perfect little piece of heaven!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA

2050 reviews

When my baby was little she loved this!! She loved being rocked by myself. Obviously i couldn't do it all the time so I.placed her in this and it totally soothed her. The next best thing!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX

My niece loved this! I got it for a gift and was so happy with the quality of this product. I'm glad I bought it for her and definitely recommend it to all the mommy's.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Augusta , GA

Absolutely love fisher price ! Even thigh my youngest is 5 now I apreaciate fisher price ! We had one off these I got at Walmart ! It was affordable !
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Forney, TX

This was a life saver for my baby when he came home from the NICU.
Loved the soothing motion options and sounds as well as vibrations!
Imalay G.
Imalay G.
Homestead , Fl

Love love love this ! I received this as a gift and felt in love. Looks super adorable and the material is very durable.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Amazing ! My friend has this for her daughter and it is very soothing !!! And puts them right to sleeep
Norma M.
Norma M.
El Monte, CA

Que bello. Lo quiero, lo quiero. Sin duda seria perfecto para mi bebe que viene en camino
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Philadelphia, PA

This is great to help my baby fall asleep and even entertain her. I definitely recap
Mariah B.
Mariah B.

The quality of this is so good. Babies love it and it was well worth the money
Denise N.
Denise N.
El Monte, CA

Is this product worth the purchase?
Leah D.
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana

Do you feel this is safe?
Maria A.
Maria A.

Where can I purchase this one online ?
sheyla g.
sheyla g.

I have been looking for this bouncie everywhere i don't think they have them where i live. Where can i purchase it online?
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL

How good is this? Does it play music?

Join Now