BY FISHER-PRICE

Fisher-Price - Cruisin' Motion Soother, Pink: Holds babies weighing up to 25 lbs Mimics the motion of a car ride to soothe baby Also produces a gentle pulsing action Ergonomic seat Snuggling head support Plays 8 songs and offers different nature sounds Adjustable volume Includes 3 toys on a rotating toy bar: a rearview mirror, a plastic car with a spinner-ball center and a set of clacker keys Machine washable seat pad and head snuggler Requires 4 D batteries (not included) Assembly required see more...

Evelyn V.
Lake Worth, FL
Beautiful product my siblings had these , it's relaxing & keeps the baby in peace to enjoy a perfect nap! Definitely recommend & hopefully will get for my daughter , worth the money , to give your kids a pleasurable moment
Ashley G.
I bought one of these for my son when he was first born at target and he absolutely loved it I can't say enough good things about it my baby fell in love with it it's a mamas perfect little piece of heaven!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert
When my baby was little she loved this!! She loved being rocked by myself. Obviously i couldn't do it all the time so I.placed her in this and it totally soothed her. The next best thing!
Paige H.
Lexington, KY
Literally a lifesaver when you have a colicky baby! My youngest didn't ever want to be put down, I bought this and was actually able to have more than 5 minutes of peace!
Hayley W.
Canfield, OH
This is so cute and effective! My daughter absolutely loves it and I do too. It calms her down when she is fussy and puts her to sleep when she is tired! I highly recommend to all moms! You need this item on your registry!
Kaitlin A.
This seat is absolutely perfect for a new born. My new granddaughter slept for four hours at night for the first time in this seat. It appeared that the vibration was comforting! The cushion is so soft and washable. I highly recommend this product.
Celinda S.
Coral Springs, FL
If you are looking for something cheap and adorable then it's good but honestly I would out 100 more into it and buy a better one. It's so cheaply made that I returned mine.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Mega Parent Expert
My niece loved this! I got it for a gift and was so happy with the quality of this product. I'm glad I bought it for her and definitely recommend it to all the mommy's.
Amanda T.
Augusta , GA
Absolutely love fisher price ! Even thigh my youngest is 5 now I apreaciate fisher price ! We had one off these I got at Walmart ! It was affordable !
Ciara A.
Cleveland, Ohio
Love this!!! Got it in a different color for my son who was born premature. When he came home from the NICU he would only sleep in this or my arms.
Denise N.
El Monte, CA
Is this product worth the purchase?
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Do you feel this is safe?
sheyla g.
Mega Parent Expert
I have been looking for this bouncie everywhere i don't think they have them where i live. Where can i purchase it online?
Maria A.
Where can I purchase this one online ?
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
Mega Parent Expert
How good is this? Does it play music?